• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN002: Satoshi and Go, Let's Go by Lugia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor froggy then.
Considering how it seems time barely flows in the anime universe (hence why Ash is secretly Peter Pan), I don't think his mission will end for a very long time.
:X3:
Pretty sure Greninja's mission is based on physical effort (cutting the toxic roots/vines) rather than temporal. I doubt it will last that long since it's not time dependent.

Pretty sure Greninja's mission is based on physical effort (cutting the toxic roots/vines) rather than temporal. I doubt it will last that long since it's not time dependent.

Well.... you can make the argument that everything in the anime is time dependant (For example, Pidgeot could have potentially came back years ago if another Pidgeotto evolves into Pidgeot).

As I thought, it looks like that they call him go feom Let's go game

Summary and crew information courtesy of Dephender on Serebii

Satoshi and Pikachu head to the Sakuragi Laboratories, which have just opened in Kuchiba City, Kanto, together with Professor Okido. At the lab, they hear about a legendary Pokémon appearing at Kuchiba City's port, so they run there to have a battle. Meanwhile, a local boy named Go is certain he knows what this legendary Pokémon is, and heads to the port as well.

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 小平麻紀 (Maki Kodaira)
Episode Director 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Animation Director 村田理 (Osamu Murata)

Subbed preview which appears to be for this episode

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_g95rhoVao

Summaries and cast list, as provided by Adamant

Satoshi and Pikachu's new adventure begins! The legendary Pokémon that appeared in Kuchiba City leads to Satoshi and Go finally meeting each other!
We'll have extravagant giveaways as well!

Summary:
Satoshi and Pikachu are visiting a newly built Pokémon laboratory in the port city of Kuchiba together with Professsor Okido. There, they learn that a legendary Pokémon is soon going to appear in the port! Satoshi si unable to sit still when he hears this, and heads for the port, where a lot of other Pokémon Trainers have already gathered. Meanwhile, another boy named Go likewise believes a legendary Pokémon is going to appear, and heads for the port as well...
We'll also have a giveaway with extravagant gifts! Don't miss out!!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Kana Hanazawa: Koharu
Yuichi Nakamura: Professor Sakuragi
Kenyu Horiuchi: Professor Okido
Inuko Inuyama: Wanpachi
Rikako Aikawa: Koduck
Yuji Ueda: Barrierd
Masami Toyoshima: Hanako
Kei Shindo: Classmate
Mariko Nagai: Classmate
Megumi Hayashibara: Trainer
Shinichiro Miki: Trainer
Kenta Miyake: Trainer
Risa Shimizu: Trainer
Ryota Iwasaki: Trainer
Noriaki Kanze: Trainer

Last edited:
Idk isnt everything spoiled already of episode 2?

Yup if you already read the manga but I'm still hyped for this episode :) it seems to be the introductory episode of the new series.

So... 2 episodes in and still no Team Rocket appearance? mmm I don't think this happened before not even in the OS since they debuted on Ep. 2.

Well here we go again with this nonsense...

NO ROCKETS

This means we will not see our boys untill december

I knew it inside my hearth that this will happen

This is ridiculous....
Aren't they supposed to be stupidly popular over in Japan? Why do they neglect them so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom