• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN002: Satoshi and Go, Let's Go by Lugia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't really be any more annoying than Iris saying "what a kid" for stupid reasons like Ash not knowing about a Unova locale or local Pokemon.

Iris is really the most stupid and awful character around tye world. To me, she had a name trainer as a name only she with trip and cameron became trainers by really luck

Dear Arcreus, they couldn't even be bothered to give ANY of the other trainers a name...

We're going to get a smallish cast this saga, aren't we? <_<
I already have an uncomfortable, creepy feeling several poor dopes are going to the Not Animated Jail...

I dunno man, Iris having a playful catchphrase for Satoshi is way, way, way less irritating than a character named after a micro-transaction mobile game constantly screaming his own name for no reason.

Looks exciting, now it seems to be a small cast, complete opposite of Sun & Moon, let's see how this plays out.

I dunno man, Iris having a playful catchphrase for Satoshi is way, way, way less irritating than a character named after a micro-transaction mobile game constantly screaming his own name for no reason.
This, I will remember for quite some time xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom