• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review JN002: Satoshi and Go, Let's Go by Lugia!

So does this mean Ash won’t loose any battles now or he still loose pikachu seems to be exhausted during the new episode of dark wolf Pokémon
Actual champion like Cynthia Pokémon as example Garmchomp shows to win with one hit and battle exhausted

Though Lugia was shown a bit overpowered in spite it's weakness to Electric, the ride was good overall. Satoshi and Go have uncovered a trait of Lugia, it's friendly face.
Also, The constant fight between Satoshi and Go tells us that they're growing fond of each other. Both have been appointed as laboratory assistants! Cool! I'm looking forward to see what's next
Rating 7.5/10

I see Professor Oak's Laboratory in the original Japanese version of this episode. Now I wonder why do you think that all Ash's reserved Pokémon that this lab, including Bulbasaur and Muk, were cut in this episode? And were they mentioned? Why? Please let me know your response, thanks. :)

Last edited:
I see Professor Oak's Laboratory in the original Japanese version of this episode. Now I wonder why do you think that all Ash's reserved Pokémon that this lab, including Bulbasaur and Muk, were cut in this episode? And were they mentioned? Why? Please let me know your response, thanks. :)
Because as you would probably normally say they all got phased out from existence and fled to a parallel universe. :X3:

Lets REWIEW!!!
Lugia Raid Battle Was Cool:cool:
The Scene Where They Are Flying on Lugia is Beautiful! :love:
Goh and Ash Development
Chloe is Still Annoying :mad:
8/10

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom