• Snowy goes in for a rematch against Nessa. Will the tides turn in his favor, or will he get dragged under by the current? Watch here to find out.

PREVIEW: SS004: Let's Go to the Galar Region! An Encounter with Hibanny!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
"So early"? It's never taken five episodes for a regional professor to appear (discounting the Johto arc since it was added onto the OS).
We never visited older regions before a new one either, so Magnolia appearing/making a silent cameo, is exactly in line with the rest of the regions: Appearing in the first episode of the new region.

怪しいことも何一つない。
Reaction score
We don't have second and third previews anymore?
We need to change this naming system...
'Second' previews come from the Sunday Pokemon variety show (e.g. Pokenchi atm) and are reliably released every week, but are now mostly rendered pointless because they air <12 hours before the actual show.
'Third' previews come from Oha Suta on Thursdays (and since the anime's timeslot change are now chronologically the second previews), but Oha doesn't always have a Pokemon segment so we don't always get one.

Anyway, here's the Pokenchi preview:

I don't know what Satoshi and Pikachu are eating there, but without clotted cream and jam that sure as fuck isn't a scone.

Reaction score
I don't know what Satoshi and Pikachu are eating there, but without clotted cream and jam that sure as fuck isn't a scone.
Actually scones, of which there are many different types (fruit, cherry, cheese and plain being the main ones over here) can be eaten with just a layer of butter... and I for one wouldn't recommend cream or jam with a cheese scone.

웃♥유
Reaction score
Is it just me or each week there's less episode footage and more cringey Pokenchi in the previews?
There's just more cringe overall these days. Soon we'll only get a 1 second blink-and-you'll-miss-it Pokemon episode preview and 29 seconds of that bald man from Pokenchi trying his hardest to do something '''''''funny'''''''.

Someone
Reaction score
We need to change this naming system...
'Second' previews come from the Sunday Pokemon variety show (e.g. Pokenchi atm) and are reliably released every week, but are now mostly rendered pointless because they air <12 hours before the actual show.
'Third' previews come from Oha Suta on Thursdays (and since the anime's timeslot change are now chronologically the second previews), but Oha doesn't always have a Pokemon segment so we don't always get one.

Anyway, here's the Pokenchi preview:

Second and final preview of the episode:
I breathe a sigh of relief since they properly depicted British architecture and lifestyle... hell, even the vehicles and the gloomy weather.

The bald guy has gotten more pretentious, cringey and worse than Oha Suta though.

Status
Not open for further replies.