• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN005: Kabigon Became Gigantic!? The Mystery of Daimax!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Manga Chapter comes out in January, the above is just a preview.

Ohh ok, so the manga will come out every 2 months? the anime will be way ahead then, I guess this chapter will cover episodes 4 and 5 of the anime, I wonder if it'll skip the Ivysaur stuff.

New summary and images can be found here

Screenshots available below

Wooloo will make its debut here

Gou is a heartless monster. :wynaut:

6aeb33504fd9d91dbf1bbbac4b51cb62.jpg

Here's hoping Ash points out Pokemon that Gou doesn't know about (probably from Gen 6 and 7), and especially makes a reference to his own Goomy after seeing the wild one.

Last edited:
The Manga Chapter comes out in January, the above is just a preview.

No, the magazine that the new chapter's in comes out December 15th but some stores broke the street date and so that's why we're already seeing images online. The photo above is from the actual second chapter, not some preview.

I guess they still got time since I could see Galar getting a third version by the end of next year.

Gou is a heartless monster. :wynaut:

6aeb33504fd9d91dbf1bbbac4b51cb62.jpg

Here's hoping Ash points out Pokemon that Gou doesn't know about (especially from Gen 6 and 7), and especially makes a reference to his own Goomy after seeing the wild one.

If he doesn't mention his own Bulbasaur in a Bulbasaur/Ivysaur centric evolution episode, then don't count on him mentioning Goomy.

3rd and final preview:

The Pokenchi people hijacks more than half of the preview lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom