• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN005: Kabigon Became Gigantic!? The Mystery of Daimax!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can almost feel the collective glaring glowing red eyes and growling exclamation of “You!!!” at his name coming up.
I know shitting on Fujisaku has become a popular past-time round these parts, but I must say I've enjoyed most of his episodes. I'm glad he's stuck around and I'm confident this absurd scapegoating will dissipate once the anime fandom finds a new hate figure.

As for the TRio...

Yeah but Scorbunny and Nickit are the only Galar mons we're going to see while Ash & Gou are walking around the City in Episode 4? That's strangely weird if you ask.

Yeah but Scorbunny and Nickit are the only Galar mons we're going to see while Ash & Gou are walking around the City in Episode 4? That's strangely weird if you ask.

Maybe we will see other Galar Pokemon in Episodes 4 and 5. It's possible they appear, but don't speak.

The VA list only confirm the Pokemon that will speak.

Gigantamax Torterra looks amazing!
And worse part, Ash and Go don't have the wrist band to reverse the effect. The only way to do it is to let the effect went off. This is going to be interesting.

Last edited:
The staff don't seem especially fond of Galar elements so far.

The fact they made this into a world tour instead of a Galar saga should've told you something form the start...

The Iwanefication looks marvellous <3

Otherwise... meh. How is this going to fill 22 minutes? :confused:

I thought that this would be about a Dynamax Snorlax being Godzilla-like in Wyndon, but the Gigantamax version is stationary...

Last edited:
Slow and steady does it. I think they'll want to give as many of the new Pokémon the focus they deserve as possible.
It’s difficult because of the region hopping now, specially if Kanto was any indication. There should’ve been more than 2 new species seen in a literal new region, and I’m pretty sure that’s happened for every region so far- we at least get the regional bird's base stage flying around.

The Iwanefication looks marvellous <3

Otherwise... meh. How is this going to fill 22 minutes? :confused:

By having Go realize he is not going to get anywhere in his quest unless he drops his "Mew first" policy and accepts Scorbunny as his starter. I am looking forward to that subplot.

It’s difficult because of the region hopping now, specially if Kanto was any indication. There should’ve been more than 2 new species seen in a literal new region, and I’m pretty sure that’s happened for every region so far- we at least get the regional bird's base stage flying around.
Well there's Galar forms to talk about so the region hopping might not be so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom