• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN006: Catch a Lot of Pokemon! The Path to Mew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had we ever had a companion that was this capture happy before? Most of the ones I remember were like Ash in that they rarely caught any Pokemon and the ones they did catch would be part of their team, be it for performance or battle. Go seems like the kind of trainer to send them back to the lab because I doubt he will have an all bug team plus rabbit. :p

Had we ever had a companion that was this capture happy before? Most of the ones I remember were like Ash in that they rarely caught any Pokemon and the ones they did catch would be part of their team, be it for performance or battle. Go seems like the kind of trainer to send them back to the lab because I doubt he will have an all bug team plus rabbit. :p
It reminds me of Gary now that you mention it. In the episode that Ash caught a Krabby, it's revealed that Gary caught about 20 of them and sent them to Oak.

Yeah I feel that if Scorbuny is that powerful to take out that much Pokemon, it will wipe out Pikachu going by Anime Logic.

In SS002 Gou still had no interest in getting any pokémon other than Mew, so I wonder what will change his mind about that.

Its nice that Go is taking his dream seriously about catching every Pokemon, I get the feeling though non of these bug types will get much focus or development

If one was to get focus and development and be on Go's main team, I would love it if it was Venonat as Tracey's barely got any

The Kanto bug selection has been seen many times and I personally think most of them are boring, but if Go were to keep any of them I’d rather it be Paras/Parasect since it’s quite unique and hasn’t had much focus. Or maybe a Scyther but only if it evolves.

I’ve seen enough of Butterfree, Beedrill and Pinsir and it’s getting boring.

I wish there could be slightly more variety in the bug types, maybe Johto critters like Heracross or something since they won’t be doing bug focused episodes again probably.

I wish there could be slightly more variety in the bug types, maybe Johto critters like Heracross or something since they won’t be doing bug focused episodes again probably.

I'm guessing this episode is sent in Kanto, hence the Kanto bugs

I'm hoping Go might use some net balls or other variety of Poke Balls then the plan Poke Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom