• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN006: Catch a Lot of Pokemon! The Path to Mew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You had me until that last part...
I was partly serious though (the psychopath and torture stuff was a joke), because that's the only thread I can find that links Gou's sudden mass capture spree to Mew. That he's hoping that one of his captures turns out to be a disguised Mew. Otherwise those two goals don't have anything else that connects them w/ relation to Gou.

... that or he's going to hold the captures hostage till Mew appears. inb4 Gou becomes the main antagonist by the end.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I really hope they cut back on the Ash abuse later.
I was partly serious though (the psychopath and torture stuff was a joke), because that's the only thread I can find that links Gou's sudden mass capture spree to Mew. That he's hoping that one of his captures turns out to be a disguised Mew. Otherwise those two goals don't have anything in common.

... that or he's going to hold the captures hostage till Mew appears. inb4 Gou becomes the main antagonist by the end.

giphy.gif
Image if Gou is like Palpatine in the prequels but without the twist being given away by the toys and novels for original trilogy.

The series ends with Scorbunny falling into lava and winding up in a life-support suit.

Last edited:
Spoke to Chosen about his pages on Bulbapedia for the Pokemon Go might catch this episode, They should be handled the way Kiawe's Charizard was, who, despite belonging to Kiawe, did not get a page dedicated to it until enough was revealed about it. This kind of approach is also used with Crystal's reserves in Adventures, many of which are only mentioned in passing.

With Scyther confirmed as having 1 additional episode in SS007, decided to create a page for it on my userpage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom