• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN008: Don't Lose, Pochama! The Drift Ice Race in the Sinnoh Region!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, I guess they were Hikari and Takeshi's pokémon after all.

No. They are only using the same VA.

The summary even says that this Piplup's trainer is Misaki. And the preview implied she's the trainer of Croagunk too

Looks like this episode is set in Snowpoint City, probably too much to hope that Candice and Zoey get a cameo

Less then a week to go and still no word on who worked on this episode which is unusual

With Team Rocket being featured in this episode, I'm quite curious to see if they'll use that Rocket Gachat device and if so, what Pokemon they might use

Would be nice to have some variety

How about Mime Jr.? If Wobuffet returned, then why not the Mime Pokémon?

Reactions: Jez
Staff list courtesy of Dephender on Serebii

Screenplay 土屋理敬 (Michihiro Tsuchiya)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 上野史博 (Fumihiro Ueno)
Animation Director 篠原隆 (Takashi Shinohara)

New summary and images can be found here

Screenshots available below

Summary:

How about Mime Jr.? If Wobuffet returned, then why not the Mime Pokémon?

Wobuffet's shtick is so one note I really wish they would rotate him out more tbh. It seems like he just stuck over time because the writers probably find his over the top panic funny and appropriate for when we see the Rocket Gang fail time and again. But even as recent as Alola, the other Pokemon they had as partners were much more interesting in the storylines they got. While all Wobuffet gets is reflecting things and coming out at well timed moments to say his catchphrase.

I thought we already knew about the setting being Snowpoint like a week ago? I dislike the inconsistency of what Snowpoint looks like now though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom