• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN011: Koharu, Wanpachi, and Sometimes Gangar Too

Status
Not open for further replies.
See his Pokémon are going to have an episode for them he is not a bad character.

So about this girl I have not saying anyithing about her cause I couldnt care less. But can you see how the Pokémon society in general is kinda s****, or you like Pokémon or you are absoletuly nothing, what if I want to be a journalist, a salaryman, a playboy and undertaker... No or related to Pokémon or you are an stinky outcast

About my boys , I dont care they are not here, it's not for them to be here, untill they return to be his alola selves , we have nothing to talk. Appearing at a series yes, but not at the expense of 20 years of development and personality, catch a Galarian mon and comeback then.

Oh no. Oh no! OH NO!! Please tell me this doesn't mean what I think it means! Please tell me Go won't actually catch a kriffing Dragonite!

Edit:

OH WOW WOW WOW WOW I didnt see this before posting that

Give me a break, this is trash, insanity.

Where is the freaking Team Plasma when you need them

On the plus side, we get to see more of Koharu's school life

Hopefully it will be more interesting then what we saw with Ash and his classmates

Of all things a Dragonite?

If its from BeGOne it's really stupid

If its from Ash is stupider he should have Galarian mons. Will a freaking Dragonite have development? Like Rockruff, Like Rowlett,like Froakie, he is already powefull

This series man, thank good new Digimon is coming back

Even an episode about Koharu is full of Gou drama...
But can you see how the Pokémon society in general is kinda s****, or you like Pokémon or you are absoletuly nothing, what if I want to be a journalist, a salaryman, a playboy and undertaker... No or related to Pokémon or you are an stinky outcast
Did you miss the professor's daughter part?

That's exactly the point episode is making about Koharu?

What im saying is that people (Inside the Pokémon world) are judging her for being the son of who she is, not for who he wants to be or how he wants to behave.

You know, this could be a good episode a person who wants to life his own way , but people are still remembering her why is he not following his father way (BTW, What about his mother? Darn you Pokémon not keeping families united since 1997).

Of course with how are we doing this far an the end of the episode she will be Pokemon fan Número Uno

I kinda liked her, she was salty...

are judging her for being the son of who she is
Noticed a minor error there...
What im saying is that people (Inside the Pokémon world) are judging her for being the son of who she is, not for who he wants to be or how he wants to behave.
Kinda reminds me of Y from the Pokémon Adventures manga. Everyone expected her to follow in her mother's footsteps and become a Rhyhorn racer, which she got fed up to the point that she decided to do the exact opposite to a land-based race and become a Sky Trainer instead.

Of all things a Dragonite?

If its from BeGOne it's really stupid

If its from Ash is stupider he should have Galarian mons. Will a freaking Dragonite have development? Like Rockruff, Like Rowlett,like Froakie, he is already powefull

This series man, thank good new Digimon is coming back
At least it's very likely he gets Grookey and Sobble sometime in the future. I honestly wouldn't care if he gets many Galar mons, I just want to see him use his reserves again. They could even justify it saying that the Galar gyms are more hardcore than any other region's gyms so that Ash will be forced to use his reserves again.

Noticed a minor error there...

Who knows. Maybe HE is DUN DUN DUN

Jokes appart, as you can see, English is not my first language, not even the second, writting a text so fast without revising it might not be a good idea, but I'm a hot headed guy, I need to say my opinion at the moment.

Let me know if you see more of this, I want to get better to it.

Kinda reminds me of Y from the Pokémon Adventures manga. Everyone expected her to follow in her mother's footsteps and become a Rhyhorn racer, which she got fed up to the point that she decided to do the exact opposite to a land-based race and become a Sky Trainer instead.

Exactly, you don't have to follow your predecessors path (Unless they make a lot of money $$$)

I think there are two ways Dragonite could appear without being caught tomorrow:
1) It will be shown in the Dragonite Paradise having an epiphany, wishing to go to where Ash & Go or Team Rocket are.
2) It will act as a Poke Ride taking Ash & Go to different places but neither of the boys will catch it.
3) It's a flashback to tomorrow's episode.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom