• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN013: Satoshi VS Dande! The Road to the Strongest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash caught several Pokemon in a short amount of time in the past..

In BW, Ash caught Oshawott, Pidove, Tepig, and Snivy in the first seven episodes...

(my ordering may be off)

He was the main character catching pokémon then though, now it's Gou who mainly catches, so Satoshi's captures are more likely going to be distanced.

a 3vs3 would be cool Ash could use Melmetal, pikachu and Dragonite, Dande with Haxorus, Charizard and Seismitoad would be a nice one....

G-max Melmetal would make the most sense against G-Charizard by blocking his G-Wild Fire and showing a good battle, more then D-max Dragonite. Ash will loose but will find out how hard it is to control a G-max pokemon maybe?

Summary and Cast lists courtesy of Adamant

After Daimaxing and growing huge, the Bite Pokémon "Kajirigame" runs wild?! Satoshi and Pikachu confront it, and then Pikachu's body starts getting shrouded in a red light?! Just what's going on?!

Summary:
Satoshi and Go have been watching a Pokémon battle tournament. But suddenly panic breaks out in the venue as the Bite Pokémon "Kajirigame" runs wild after Daimaxing and growing huge?! Satoshi and Pikachu confront the gigantic Kajirigame, but then Pikachu's body starts getting shrouded in a red light... Not only that, but the Champion Dande and Satoshi actually end up battling?! Satoshi uses Pikachu to go up against the undefeated Dande and his greatest partner Pokémon "Lizardon"!!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Kenta Miyake: Lizardon
Noriaki Kanze: Hoshigarisu
Daisuke Ono: Dande
Yo Kitazawa: Danpei
Marina Aicholtz: Go's Smartphone Rotom
Kenyu Horiuchi: Narration

Ash wanting to defeat Leon is no more a long-term story than Go's Mew-related goal is. You just like one more than the other.

D'aww, I was hoping that Ash would use Dragonite but no dice.

I'm wondering if this "mysterious red light" will actually lead into Eternatus sub-plot in the future or will it not be addressed since the writers don't seem to like running plots this time around. :unsure:

Ash wanting to defeat Leon is no more a long-term story than Go's Mew-related goal is. You just like one more than the other.

Well but we are making and advance at least, Is Go any closer to his objective of catching Mew like he was in the begining? Nope

And also Ash having and objective means
-More battles
-More Pokémon
-More development

Also when I was talking about the plot I was refering also about the Dynamaxing Rampaging Pokémon, and of course that means that the real bad guy is showing his ugly face Im talking about non other than the most powerful legendary of the world.

MUGENDAIMAX AKA Eternamax Eternatus

Ash wanting to defeat Leon is no more a long-term story than Go's Mew-related goal is.

Yeah, they're both clearly the same. Except for the fact that one actually requires the character to actively work towards his goal, for them to actively train and improve their skills and constantly challenge themselves and push themselves further, while the other has been reduced to a joke where barely any skill is required and it could be accomplished any time now. I wonder which is which?

I was hoping for Ash to use dragonite but him Dyna/Gigantamaxing pikachu is new so I'm looking forward to it!

Satoshi uses Pikachu to go up against the undefeated Dande and his greatest partner Pokémon "Lizardon"!!

Actually... Has Ash's Pikachu ever defeated a Charizard before? Or is it like the Electabuzz line where Ash's Pikachu never ever defeated a single member of the evolutionary line until DP179?

Actually... Has Ash's Pikachu ever defeated a Charizard before? Or is it like the Electabuzz line where Ash's Pikachu never ever defeated a single member of the evolutionary line until DP179?

I might be wrong but I think the only Charizard Pikachu has battled was Alain's so no

Look like Ash will get a Dynamax Band in this episode.
86186122_1331449353729653_6974021570003992576_o.jpg
86185492_1331449393729649_1800409428164345856_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom