• Snowy finds a Gym Leader lurking in a mine. Watch here as he faces off against Marnie and prepares to battle against Kabu.

PREVIEW: SS013: Satoshi VS Dande! The Road to the Strongest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
They're going to keep the exact nature of Pikachu's Dynamax secret till the very end. Very wise.
Don't spoil too much is always the best way for hyping up the episode. Just look at the last series, they had spoil everything including the Poipole return as Naganadel and Ash holding the league trophy. What the point of watching it, when those appear that is going to featured in the episode?

Anyway, also for this match either is Leon or Ash won, I'll will pick both of them being knocked out.

Bugsss... Buzzzz
Reaction score
My prediction for this episode will be Ash loses

Hopefully he'll battle well enough that Leon recognizes his strength and we see them battle again

Reaction score

Hopefully he'll battle well enough that Leon recognizes his strength and we see them battle again
Yes. Lets hope Ash battles well enough for Leon to endorse him for the Galar League.

Reaction score

If that happens, then Leon just beat both champion in a row. Establishing himself as the champion killer.

Aqua Ninja Frog
Reaction score
If Leon beats Ash, does that mean Ash won't be the Alola Champion anymore?

Reaction score
If Leon beats Ash, does that mean Ash won't be the Alola Champion anymore?
No, that will just mean Leon is truly the world's strongest for being able to beat both Kanto's top E4 member and Alola Champion in a row.

Aqua Ninja Frog
Reaction score
ALso, it's not like it was an official match for the title anyway.

My Blue Sweetheart
Reaction score
Wow, those images look so good. Honestly, I think this is the best Ash has looked this whole series so far. He just looks fantastic in those stills!

I actually think I'm getting even more excited about this episode than last week's (and I was super hyped for that one!)

Reaction score
It seems they're also trying to hide the Drednaw fight. Both the PV and the preview images mostly focus on the Leon's fight.
I'll believed, Leon will single handle took care of that crisis with his OP Charizard, before the battle with Ash's Pikachu. Afterwards, his Charizard might running out of gas for facing Pikachu and Pikachu's took this advantage to beat Charizard with his new found Dynamx strength resulting both of them knock out and end in draw. Due to the fact, Pikachu can't the new found power and fainted out. That would be outcome of this episode for my guesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.