• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN013: Satoshi VS Dande! The Road to the Strongest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to the introduction of Hop to be honest. He was one of the best rivals in the games that you could have, and I really don't want him to be treated like Hau.

Grookey and Sobble would be a bonus too, as well as a cameo from the cinnamon roll Marnie.

Last edited:
Initial Reaction: So soon...

Realistic Analysis: Ash's gonna lose to Leon (possibly embarrassingly) and depending on the context of the battle challenges gyms /something else to get stronger and eventually enter the champion's cup to defeat Leon.

Wishful thinking: Hop appears with a Galar starter himself and foreshadowing of Ash getting one.

P.S.: Any translations for the summaries?

P.S.: Any translations for the summaries?

A rough pass for episode 13:

"In the stadium after the championship match, a Drednaw has Gigantamaxed! And Ash and Gou fight against it. At that time, Ash and Pikachu are wrapped up in a red light...?!"

Sounds like any Ash vs Leon match won't be the thrust of the episode despite the title.

Getting Ash vs Leon right after Lance explains why they favoured using Lance's Red Gyarados instead of having two Dragonites back to back (assuming Ash doesn't try to fight a Champion with just Pikachu). :unsure:

I'm excited as it seems Galar might get some more focus if Ash loses badly and desires to have a rematch one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom