• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN013: Satoshi VS Dande! The Road to the Strongest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're going to keep the exact nature of Pikachu's Dynamax secret till the very end. Very wise.
Don't spoil too much is always the best way for hyping up the episode. Just look at the last series, they had spoil everything including the Poipole return as Naganadel and Ash holding the league trophy. What the point of watching it, when those appear that is going to featured in the episode?

Anyway, also for this match either is Leon or Ash won, I'll will pick both of them being knocked out.

My prediction for this episode will be Ash loses

Hopefully he'll battle well enough that Leon recognizes his strength and we see them battle again

My prediction for this episode will be Ash loses

Hopefully he'll battle well enough that Leon recognizes his strength and we see them battle again
If that happens, then Leon just beat both champion in a row. Establishing himself as the champion killer.

If Leon beats Ash, does that mean Ash won't be the Alola Champion anymore?
No, that will just mean Leon is truly the world's strongest for being able to beat both Kanto's top E4 member and Alola Champion in a row.

It seems they're also trying to hide the Drednaw fight. Both the PV and the preview images mostly focus on the Leon's fight.
I'll believed, Leon will single handle took care of that crisis with his OP Charizard, before the battle with Ash's Pikachu. Afterwards, his Charizard might running out of gas for facing Pikachu and Pikachu's took this advantage to beat Charizard with his new found Dynamx strength resulting both of them knock out and end in draw. Due to the fact, Pikachu can't the new found power and fainted out. That would be outcome of this episode for my guesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom