PREVIEW: SS014: First in the Isshu Region! The Raid Battle at the Ruins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you even zap?
Reaction score
I'll be honest, Darmanitan and Golurk would be more suitable on Ash's team then on Go's, given how they barely get any focus

Go getting Litwick will be alright
There's really no merch for any of these Pokémon, which basically means that they won't be significant captures.

Reaction score
Woah... has it really been three years since Natsume supervised an episode? I don't know if many others were fans, but I always kinda liked the sharp designs/snappy animation and expressions his episodes had in DP.

Plus, a Natsume episode also meant there was 99.9% chance of Iwane showing up to do key animation... so hey

Do you even zap?
Reaction score
It looks like it'll be a fun, adventure episode!

I guess Go will catch both Litwick and Darmanitan here? I just don't think Ash will catch anything.
I wouldn't be surprised if he caught the Golurk too. And the magazine scans from earlier also mentioned Sandile and Cofagrigus.

怪しいことも何一つない。
Reaction score
Tch, you amateurs missed the first and best example:

I don't know if many others were fans, but I always kinda liked the sharp designs/snappy animation and expressions his episodes had in DP.
I’m a huge fan too, I couldn’t believe it’s been so long since he AD’d, I guess I just took for granted that he’d be around because he was an art direct IIRC in SM. So happy he’s back :giggle:

Silently judging
Reaction score
So Go IS gonna help, good.

Slightly miffed that the overused Dragon Claw animation is back, but glad Dragonite is seeing some action.

Reaction score
So it seems Ash’s Dragonite knows Dragon Claw.
Not the typical Outrage huh?
I hope we will know more about its moveset in this episode.

Reaction score
I'll be honest, Darmanitan and Golurk would be more suitable on Ash's team then on Go's, given how they barely get any focus

Go getting Litwick will be alright
Maybe darmanitan but I can’t see golurk being an opinion.

Reaction score
As I suspected, it seems Go’s only regular team member it Scorbunny- and he’ll just bring some random Pokémon along for different episodes, I’m fine with seeing Beedrill do something since it barely did anything in its capture episode

Status
Not open for further replies.