• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN014: First in the Isshu Region! The Raid Battle at the Ruins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah... has it really been three years since Natsume supervised an episode? I don't know if many others were fans, but I always kinda liked the sharp designs/snappy animation and expressions his episodes had in DP.

Plus, a Natsume episode also meant there was 99.9% chance of Iwane showing up to do key animation... so hey

Very Indiana Jones-ish stuff...

07b026f39c711fad69cef39058f9aaec.jpg

It looks like it'll be a fun, adventure episode!

I guess Go will catch both Litwick and Darmanitan here? I just don't think Ash will catch anything.

Tch, you amateurs missed the first and best example:

Pokemon-TrainingDaze-58.png

I don't know if many others were fans, but I always kinda liked the sharp designs/snappy animation and expressions his episodes had in DP.
I’m a huge fan too, I couldn’t believe it’s been so long since he AD’d, I guess I just took for granted that he’d be around because he was an art direct IIRC in SM. So happy he’s back :giggle:

So it seems Ash’s Dragonite knows Dragon Claw.
Not the typical Outrage huh?
I hope we will know more about its moveset in this episode.

I'll be honest, Darmanitan and Golurk would be more suitable on Ash's team then on Go's, given how they barely get any focus

Go getting Litwick will be alright
Maybe darmanitan but I can’t see golurk being an opinion.

As I suspected, it seems Go’s only regular team member it Scorbunny- and he’ll just bring some random Pokémon along for different episodes, I’m fine with seeing Beedrill do something since it barely did anything in its capture episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom