• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN015: Snow Day, Where is Karakara's Bone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we are going to met our good friend Go family

Let's see...

Summary and staff list courtesy of Dephender on Serebii

There's trouble with the system at the Sakuragi Laboratories, so for the first time in a while, Go returns home to where his parents and grandmother are waiting for him. He's happy to meet them again after not seeing them for so long, but that joy doesn't last long, as he's told his parents are going to get home late due to a sudden job. While he's waiting, Go spots a Karakara being attacked by a Mankey in a park near the house, and heads over together with Hibanny in order to help it. However the Mankey has ended up running off with the Karakara's beloved bone. Go decides to work with his Pokémon to search for the bone, but...

Screenplay 吉田玲子 (Reiko Yoshida)
Storyboard 野田泰宏 (Yasuhiro Noda)
Episode Director 野田泰宏 (Yasuhiro Noda)
Animation Director 山縣亜紀 (Aki Yamagata)
Animation Director 土信田和幸 (Kazuyuki Toshida)
Animation Director 河野仁美 (Hitomi Kono)

Eww those credits... multiple animation directors like that typically indicate OLM ran out of money for the month so this looks like your typical forgettable budget-filler..

This sounds like an Ash-free episode. I hope that Go gets the Cubone and that it's a permanent member of his team.

It's pretty clear that his parents don't have much time to be with him due to work.

Aii... thats bad, since Gou cannot carry an episode all on his own.

BTW I think I will do a prediction if our Favourite TRio appears in this episode as I did in another threads

Chance of Team Rocketness: 0%

This is GO episode, I hope his parents hide something evil. That would be amazing

I don't use Serebii Forums. Bulbagarden Forums is the one and true Pokémon Forum.

Thats why Im posting here not there.

Because this are the best Pokémon forums (Also becasue I lost my password there...But that's a secret)

I'm really glad it seems that the anime is keeping up with the family themes from SM. It was so refreshing to actually see the protagonists' families for once, and I think it's great that it's continuing into the new series. Being introduced to Koharu's family told us a lot more about her, so I'm hopeful this will do the same for Gou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom