• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN016: Cursed Satoshi...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary and staff list courtesy of Dephender on Serebii

Mysterious phenomena have been occurring recently at the Sakuragi Laboratories, like items being broken and rooms being ransacked. And believe it or not, the culprit turns out to be the same Gangar that has appeared there before. Satoshi and Go's eyes blaze with enthusiasm as they claim they'll definitely get it THIS time. But then Satoshi suddenly starts acting weird... not only does he almost fall down the stairs, he also nearly ends up drinking the water from a flower vase by accident. Could he have been cursed by the Gangar?

Screenplay 面出明美 (Akemi Omode)
Storyboard 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Episode Director 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Animation Director 大西雅也 (Masaya Onishi)

It’s really great we didn’t have to wait 20 episodes before Gengat returned

BTW I think I will do a prediction if our Favourite TRio appears in this episode as I did in another threads

Chance of Team Rocketness: 10%

I guess Gengar will be the main villain in Sakuragi Territory

That Gengar is fun tho, actually looking forward to this and I hope Satoshi gets it eventually. It's a cool Kanto-mon that hasn't been that prominent over the years.

Gengar is the most shilled Kanto Pokemon right behind Charizard and Mewtwo

Yay, another Ash episode!

Surprised we're seeing Gengar again so soon, but I'm kind of glad we didn't have to wait too long. I've never thought of Ash with a Gengar (yeah, I know he kind of technically had Haunter at one point) but after the last episode and based on the summary of this one, I would much rather Ash catch it than Gou.

Surprised we're seeing Gengar again so soon, but I'm kind of glad we didn't have to wait too long. I've never thought of Ash with a Gengar (yeah, I know he kind of technically had Haunter at one point) but after the last episode and based on the summary of this one, I would much rather Ash catch it than Gou.

Agreed, after seeing Ash catch Dragonite, I get the feeling Ash is trying to strengthen his team by catching Strong Pokemon instead of just raising them from base form

Gengar would certainly be a strong addition to his team

I hope it is the Haunter evolved into Gengar. That one was already mischeavous and now comes back to haunt Ash for leaving him with Sabrina.
What that doesn’t make any sense. If it was it wouldn’t try to kill ash. It probably was owned by a previous trainer and then abandoned.

Agreed, after seeing Ash catch Dragonite, I get the feeling Ash is trying to strengthen his team by catching Strong Pokemon instead of just raising them from base form

Gengar would certainly be a strong addition to his team
He could still do that if he catches the starters of galar.

BTW Looks like the less plot thing someone said in the begining are starting to not be true at all

-We have a Two Parter ending in a cliffhanger (Galar Episodes)
-A recurring Pokémon (Gengar)

Not that im complaining, I kinda like this

Why not we have Koharu catch the Gengar as a way to help save Ash from the curse?

Why not we have Koharu catch the Gengar as a way to help save Ash from the curse?
Personally the only Pokémon could see her get is sobble because of how it likes to distant itself from others like how Koharu distant herself from ash and go. Plus this Pokémon is way too powerful for someone who wants nothing to do with Pokémon or battling.

i have a feeling somebody will catch this gengar and surprisingly i'm hinting towards Ash, what would be very nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom