• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN017: Hibanny, Use Your Flaming Kick! Face Tomorrow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the hideout?

Looks really retro

Finally some plotting my boys. Remember when they actually think of plans to catch Pokémon, they did in episode 10 but that was poor.

Scorbunny is still appearing in so many merchandises. Even though I did see that poster with Raboot on NicoNico website, I find it hard to believe Scorbunny will evolve in this episode.
The only hint so far are that leaked (?) poster and the poster with Raboot candy in Animage April Issue.

ESzIluKVAAAuBNF

Last edited:
Scorbunny is still appearing in so many merchandises. Even though I did see that poster with Raboot on NicoNico website, I find it hard to believe Scorbunny will evolve in this episode.
The only hint so far are that leaked (?) poster and the poster with Raboot candy in Animage April Issue.

ESzIluKVAAAuBNF
Follow the food, it's never been wrong before.

The new tweet from official Twitter suggests that something will happen in Gou & Scorbunny's Pokemon Battle in this episode. The tweet also highlights their contrasting mindsets ("Scorbunny who wants to be stronger by practicing Ember many times" & "Gou who thinks it doesn't have to push itself to practice").

View: https://twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1238736626789974017

I hope Gou will try to understand the feeling of his Pokemon more after this episode.

I hope Gou will try to understand the feeling of his Pokemon more after this episode.

...That's what character development is about.

So Scorbunny does not "appear" next episode, maybe it'll evolve in tomorrow's episode.

Why are so many people surprised about Scorbunny's absence in the next episode? Like, we've known that Scorbunny would be evolving soon for like 2 weeks now and this would be the perfect episode for that evolution to happen in. Am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom