• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN019: I Am Metamon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see Rabbifuto (Raboot) on there. Interesting.

There are two reasons that I can see why

1: Raboot doesn't apear/speak in this episode
2: Raboot shares its voice actor with someone credited for another role (I suspect Megumi Hayashibara)

Metamon are supposed to be good at transforming, but it appears this Metamon isn't.

They really can't come up with another plot point for Ditto, huh? :rolleyes:

At least this one appears to be Team Rocket centric. That might make it feel somewhat different.

They really can't come up with another plot point for Ditto, huh? :rolleyes:

At least this one appears to be Team Rocket centric. That might make it feel somewhat different.
Amusingly, Team Rocket are actually the ones that helped Duplica's first Ditto to transform correctly (Meowth threatening him worked, if I recall correctly).

They should make an episode about a Ditto that keeps flirting with other Pokémon (like Brock), as a reference to it's true use in the games.

Marina Aicholtz: Go's Smartphone Rotom

Image result for well hello let's celebrate that gif

Everything else is as expected.

Have they given Ditto a gender? Since it specifically wants to become an actress? Strange, but I guess it’ll be doing only female roles.

Zorua's problem wasn't that she couldn't transform properly. It was that her Trainer didn't realize she only wanted to play female roles.
Speaking of that episode, remembering that and seeing how the summaries are worded makes me curious; will Ditto turn into a human in this episode? I don’t think that’s ever happened with Ditto in the anime (not counting the photograph). I wouldn’t be surprised if they stick with the Pokémon-only style movie but with Musashi training it, I wonder... (not to mention, Detective Pikachu’s influence on Mr. Mime)

(I apologize if this seems really specific but I’m really curious on if they’d be willing to touch that aspect.)

Last edited:
Speaking of that episode, remembering that and seeing how the summaries are worded makes me curious; will Ditto turn into a human in this episode? I don’t think that’s ever happened with Ditto in the anime (not counting the photograph). I wouldn’t be surprised if they stick with the Pokémon-only style movie but with Musashi training it, I wonder... (not to mention, Detective Pikachu’s influence on Mr. Mime)

(I apologize if this seems really specific but I’m really curious on if they’d be willing to touch that aspect.)
There's a lot of fun they could do with that. I don't see why not given Zorua, to say nothing of the Detective Pikachu movie. The latter was disturbing, but obviously the anime would make Ditto friendly (maybe mischievous).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom