• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN020: Go Towards Your Dream! Satoshi and Go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just please tell me that the battle with Meganium guy won't be 90 seconds long. I can already tell it'll be short without it being rushed so Ash can needlessly increase his rank faster...
(They could've easily done that later in its own episode)

Arceus knows Meganium deserves better.

Last edited:
A production sketch of this episode from the official Twitter.

View: https://twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1244874567950065664

EUWHsRqVAAA3-s-

So Go is going to catch a Nidoran(male) and a Nidoran(female) along with a Pigdey atleast Go is actually attempting this catch all Pokemon thing but he needs to either concentrate on the relationship with Raboot or actually using the Pokemon he’s caught.
Also there’s a couple of other things there’s a battle against a Skarmory and possibly a Crobat I cant remember since the preview has been taken down also the scene with a Persian and of course the battle against that guys Meganium with Pikachu, Ash should win

So why weren't Seiya and Meganium's VAs listed to begin with? I guess they wanted it to be a last-minute surprise since they're a comedy duo. They're probably going to get more than a single minute of screentime.

So something on the official twitter; in an upload of the episode's preview they commented (google translation):

"And ... special video after the main broadcast
❗

That person also appeared "

The responses have people wondering what it's about. One person posted a pic of Tracey but that seems unlikely to me, at least one other wondering if it'll be a previous companion or rival, someone hoping for Clemont. In any case seems there will be a post-episode video of some sort.
I wouldn't be surprised if this is a real world person and not a Pokémon character though.

View: https://twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1245984382868811776

Last edited:
Would be good to see Tracey again but he appears to have been forgotten about
I really hated when he wasn't even acknowledged during the SM series visit to Oak's Lab. At least when he wasn't present at the end of Best Wishes, they acknowledged his existence and have a reason for his absence.

I really hated when he wasn't even acknowledged during the SM series visit to Oak's Lab. At least when he wasn't present at the end of Best Wishes, they acknowledged his existence and have a reason for his absence.

Agreed, even a non speaking cameo at the party near the end would have been good

Moving back on topic, its good that we're seeing a Meganium get some focus in battle.

Part of me is curious to see how much rank Ash loses if he lost

Will probably win though
It probably depends on his opponent's rank; he was pretty much rock bottom which is probably why Visquez seemed to drop so much after losing to him while he skyrocketed--I imagine if a really low rank person loses to, say, Lance, they're barely affected.

I agree he probably wins this one though; I expect his first loss to be in an episode about the battle instead of one where it's a smaller part of a multi plot.

Agreed, its nice that they're giving us episodes like this with small battles but wish we could have some more battle focused episodes
There at least showing Pokemon that we haven’t seen for a while
This battle will be close I think but Ash will win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom