• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN021: Convey the Wave Guidance! Satoshi and the Mysterious Egg!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone here seen that Cynthia Leak? This Egg episode was predicted on the 22nd and the leak said Ash would lose a battle against a trainer and the Cynthia would give him an Egg.

I saw a screenshot of the 'leak', but idk if I believe it. Pretty much everyone who follows merch releases knew that a Riolu would appear soon, and that there was a good chance it would hatch from an egg given all the baby Pokemon that have been foreshadowed lately. So predicting that Riolu would be given to Ash via egg isn't exactly a complex prediction to make a week before this episode's reveal.

If Cynthia were coming back you can bet that it'd be a really big deal yet the scan that we have hasn't shilled her character, so I'm gonna say that she probably isn't appearing here. I could be wrong but that's my thought process for now.

Haven't even heard of anything like that.
1585585566343.png

Acording to Bulbapedia, Takeru is the Japanese name of the trainer who interrupted Ash on the way to the Kalos league. Not sure if it that means anything about the reliability of the leak.
Would love to see him back tbh but I doubt they'd make Canalave City be his hometown.

Hmm.

This leak is pretty reasonable, all things considered. It isn't talking about massive twists or anything like that, and even though you don't get the Riolu egg in DPP from Cynthia she does have a Lucario on her team. It would also make sense to have champions appear in the World Championship for obvious reasons.

Satoshi can have Riolu, Sobble should go to Koharu. That's all I'm gonna say about this development.
I’m a bit torn for Sobble. While it’s evolving personality could be a good parallel to Koharu, that’d just leave Grooky for Ash and Rillaboom doesn’t really feel like it matches his battle style.

I’m a bit torn for Sobble. While it’s evolving personality could be a good parallel to Koharu, that’d just leave Grooky for Ash and Rillaboom doesn’t really feel like it matches his battle style.
I don't think that Ash will get any of the Galar starters.

You always think things, but never explain why you feel that way. Not that it's necessary but you always comment in the same "I think/don't think x will happen" manner and it can be somewhat grating to read since they lack weight.

In this case, implying that he won't get any of the other Galar starters when both of them are associated with Ash. Not Gou. Not Koharu. Just Ash.
The only association they have with Ash at the current moment is them being listed as possibilities for what hatches from that egg.

Yes well, the other characters haven't been associated with those two starters yet, so that says a lot.

Also, you didn't answer my question.
It still doesn't mean that Ash will catch them, especially considering that he can't get both of them unless he rotates his team like in BW if Mimey is considered an official member. I also highly doubt that Ash is getting a Munchlax or a Tyrogue either. It's obvious at this point that Riolu will hatch from the egg, especially considering that Riolu is heavily promoted and a rumor is claiming that this episode will feature Ash going to Sinnoh and receiving the egg from Cynthia herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom