• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN023: A Massive Panic! Sakuragi Park!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Information courtesy of Dephender on Serebii.

Summary: "All the food in Sakuragi Park has suddenly disappeared without warning, and the hungry Pokémon have started to fight! Satoshi and Go decide to stay in Sakuragi Park overnight to find out who the culprit is!!"

This episode is set to air on April 26th.

For a 'travel the world' series there's an awful lot of 'not traveling the world' episodes. Not saying there isn't a chance of it being fun enough, but the summary doesn't enthrall me I must confess.
We still haven't gone to Kalos or Alola, and we've yet to have a Galar gym battle. Either they're planning for this series to be longer than usual or they're just going to cram all the good bits at the very end.

Getting tired of Sakuragi mansion...

This is what happens when you have a lot of Pokemon you need to give them their own episode to all instead of one episode per Pokémon.

Not cause they are going to get any kind of development, only because they need to remember us that they breath.

Cause I kinda forgot that Cubone exists.

I'm going to guess each of the Pokemon believes the other is responsible but it turns out to be a wild Pokemon who gets caught by Go
It's either a Munchlax or Skwovet. Heck it might even evolve into a Greedent.
My guess is it'll be Morpeko. We've had a lot of Morpeko merchandise, and it could maybe even go to Koharu.

With Munchlax appearing as one those candidates for Ash's egg earlier, I'm fairly sure that a wild Munchlax is behind the shortage. Though, I can also see the blame being placed on Skwovet as a fall guy as a nod to that little detective bit in the Sword & Shield games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom