• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

PREVIEW: SS031: The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act II~

Status
Not open for further replies.
追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Re: Pocket Monster: Mega Evolution Act II (TBA)

I wonder if this going to be tied with ORAS games? Especially with that Mega-Sceptile. Maybe Stevens makes his return in his new snazzy outfit.
Given the episode airs in November, the month the games are released, one must think "yes."

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score

Just to clarify: Mega Jukain is appearing in an episode airing September 4th. We don't know if it'll be in the Mega Evolution special as well.

Formerly known as Tsu
Reaction score

Just to clarify: Mega Jukain is appearing in an episode airing September 4th. We don't know if it'll be in the Mega Evolution special as well.
Now that is intriguing. Looking at the footage made me feel like that footage was a part of the new Mega Evo special. So they didn't confirm that Mega Sceptile will appear in the Mega Evolution special, but only in the regular anime?

Nah, not possible.
Reaction score

Yes! Finally! We get to see more of Alan and awesome battles and competent trainers! It's been far too long.

Reaction score

In before it's Ash's Mega Sceptile - one can dream. :D

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score

Actually, Mega Sceptile is being featured in the after-episode session that Professor Oak normally does. From Bluesun:

"To commemmorate the Mega Evolution Act.II special, from next week (Sept. 4th), a "Mega Evolution Pokemon Showcase Corner" will start, showcasing the Mega Pokemon before they appear in the special. Next week's Mega Evolution Corner will feature Mega Sceptile"

Get TV will also show footage from the Mega Evolution Special next week

Stuck
Reaction score

"To commemmorate the Mega Evolution Act.II special, from next week (Sept. 4th), a "Mega Evolution Pokemon Showcase Corner" will start, showcasing the Mega Pokemon before they appear in the special. Next week's Mega Evolution Corner will feature Mega Sceptile"
That's so clear-cut that I'm surprised some people got it wrong. So apparently every week's corner will showcase a Mega Evolution until the special airs - for a total of 8 weeks (or 7 if there is another break). The last special only focused on four Mega Evolutions.

Uninteresting Individual
Reaction score

That's so clear-cut that I'm surprised some people got it wrong. So apparently every week's corner will showcase a Mega Evolution until the special airs - for a total of 8 weeks (or 7 if there is another break). The last special only focused on four Mega Evolutions.
They're taking a break after XY042.

I wonder which Megas they will show, either OR/AS Megas or just all Megas, lol

Stuck
Reaction score

I wonder which Megas they will show, either OR/AS Megas or just all Megas, lol
Hence why I said "another break". I already took the first one into account, but there may be another one due to July's movie broadcast.

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score

G50 said:
They never state that the first "Mega Evolution Corner" will feature Mega Jukain. The part of the trailer talking about the "Mega Evolution Corner" and the Mega Jukain appearance are clearly separate.

The "Mega Evolution Corner" will probably be the exact same thing as the Orchid's Lecture segment it will most likely replace except it will feature Mega Evolved pokemon instead of Generation VI pokemon.

Reaction score

Preview:

[video=youtube;6BLdaaYxtg8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BLdaaYxtg8[/video]

LOL @ Manon & Alan. :-D

Pikachu's Global Adventure
Reaction score

So our duo is after the Mega-Sceptile. Gotta love those Chibi-style Manon and Alan have there. A big contrast to the supposed mature theme that many assumed this series of specials has.

Reaction score

I love the chibis and the crayon drawings, I bet those are supposed to be Manon's own drawings.

Pokémon Truth Tea Pourer
Reaction score

The broadcast date is November 6, 2014. Mega Sceptile will be a part of it.

According to Pokemon GET TV, there will be a trailer for this special during the airing of XY042.

EDIT: Looks like Alan's Mega Charizard X and a trainer's Mega Sceptile are battling.
We might get some exclusive Mega's revealed there like how Megazard X was revealed in Origins. Hopefully the second part isn't the last and they keep releasing Mega specials everytime they release new Mega's within a game. ^_^

Reaction score

Kowai Mairin, Alain, Mega Charizard X, and Chespin LOOK SOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE! :)

Reaction score

I hope mega slowbro will be featured, because I'm curious how they'll make that "whole standing one his tail" thing work.

Uninteresting Individual
Reaction score

I hope mega slowbro will be featured, because I'm curious how they'll make that "whole standing one his tail" thing work.
I think its using its(powered up) Psychic powers to keep itself upright in battle

Unregistered User
Reaction score

Was that drill run from Sceptile?

Reaction score

Preview: (Mega Swampert appears!)

[video=youtube;O65Bi38aHmo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O65Bi38aHmo&list=UU15vHCCdbrVJ-buudVNKymw[/video]

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

Mega Laglarge looks nice. I hope Iwane gets do some nice action cuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.