• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XYS02: The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act II~

Status
Not open for further replies.
How will they fit Mega Sceptile, Swampert, Metagross and every battle Alaine has with Charizard, along with Mairin interaction , and a Rayquaza sighting, in 22 minutes?

I do hope this will be an "hour" long special, rather than one episode. If if isn't, no one will get substantial battle time and character interaction.

I also love how Mairin began her journey in Kalos...only to immediately follow some random stranger to an entirely different region (assuming no considerable time has passed since Act I).

I'm also hoping for an hour special, or that they at least don't spend more than half a year before the next one. I can't see this Hoenn storyline being concluded in a single regular-length episode.

2e3kXzL.jpg

Sweet Arceus! I just saw the new teaser on the official Japanese youtube channel and my face immediately lit up when Lysandre came on. I'm so hyped :D!!

WOW! Mega Shiny Metagross IS REALLY FREAKING SWEET! I Wonder if it's Steven's because WHY do both Alain and Steven have VERY SHOCKED Faces.

To those who haven't seen it yet, here's the new Japanese teaser for the special:

[video=youtube;ck_au7N6CGI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck_au7N6CGI&list=UU_SI1j1d8vJo_rYMV5o_dRg[/video]

WOW! Mega Shiny Metagross IS REALLY FREAKING SWEET! I Wonder if it's Steven's because WHY do both Alain and Steven have VERY SHOCKED Faces.

Alain looks more like he's shouting a command at Charizard.

Not surprised Steven's Metagross is shiny, given that its part of the OR/AS promotion as well.

@捷克羅姆; has translated a new summary about the special.

The stage of the adventure moves from the Kalos region to the Hoenn region!

In order to become the master of Mega Evolution, Alain continues in his journey to reach the pinnacle of the strongest.
What awaited him in Hoenn was a new Mega Evolved Pokemon and the Hoenn Region Champion Daigo, to whom he fought in a fierce Mega Evolution Battle. While they are fighting, a mysterious man who suddenly appeared.
Then, the legendary boulders sleeping in Hoenn region and the mystery of all these keys matching Mega Evolution has been uncovered. Its roots touch on to the Legendary Pokemon of the distant sky Rayquaza, who suddenly appeared.
The fierce battle that will shake Hoenn is about to unfold.

So... this started in Kalos, and now they just ended up in the Hoenn region? There better be a viable explanation for that. And let's have some follow-up for Lysandre's little cameo from the last episode.

The new preview looks sweet! Steven appearing in the scene looks awesome, though he looks really young... XD

tumblr_ncgphoe9ha1sq60lvo1_1280.png

My new laptop wallpaper :D

@捷克羅姆; has translated a new summary about the special.

The stage of the adventure moves from the Kalos region to the Hoenn region!

In order to become the master of Mega Evolution, Alain continues in his journey to reach the pinnacle of the strongest.
What awaited him in Hoenn was a new Mega Evolved Pokemon and the Hoenn Region Champion Daigo, to whom he fought in a fierce Mega Evolution Battle. While they are fighting, a mysterious man who suddenly appeared.
Then, the legendary boulders sleeping in Hoenn region and the mystery of all these keys matching Mega Evolution has been uncovered. Its roots touch on to the Legendary Pokemon of the distant sky Rayquaza, who suddenly appeared.
The fierce battle that will shake Hoenn is about to unfold.
Hmm...strange. Is this some kind of sign that we would see that Sky Pillar or the another building?

So... this started in Kalos, and now they just ended up in the Hoenn region? There better be a viable explanation for that. And let's have some follow-up for Lysandre's little cameo from the last episode.
Good news, Lysandre's already been confirmed to appear in the special!

I wonder who's voicing Steven anf Lysandre in the special

Tezuka Hideaki will likely voice the leader of the Flare Gang. Nishi Rintarou will likely voice Daigo.

Tezuka Hideaki will likely voice the leader of the Flare Gang. Nishi Rintarou will likely voice Daigo.

Are you sure? I mean I'm not exactly positive that Nishi Rintarou would want to voicing Steven and it's been almost a decade since he's not appearing in the cast. I know this is a little issue but I'm just stating my opinion.

So... this started in Kalos, and now they just ended up in the Hoenn region? There better be a viable explanation for that.
To quote the famous Bill O Riley "Ya cant explain that..."

anyhow, this does look more action packed then the first one. I hope we will get to see a whole bunch of Battling action. hopefully it wont be as crudely drawn and CHibified as the mega swampert trailer was

Preview: (Mega Blaziken!)

[video=youtube;pRpWRaNMnbg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRpWRaNMnbg[/video]

I'm glad Mega Salamence will appear here; it's my favorite OR/AS Mega along with Mega Swampert.

Do we really know for sure this is not a 1hr long special? How the hell are they gonna cram all these Megas into a regular episode? Battles gonna be 30sec long or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom