• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Stab in The Dark v2 - Endgame - 15/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Red team.

Also, we realised during phase 1 that we made a mistake... All players were supposed to have a kill move, but Elieson and Darth didn't. We apologise for that.

That'd have been a great TIE GAME ENDING tho, you gotta admit

Say, what would the result have been if it was just me and Elieson at the end? Even though I would've had the only kill shot, he could indefinitely self-protect...

With no way to end the game, either elieson would have to make a mistake or the game would have to end in a tie.
I actually liked that, we were quite self-capable and needed to find an ally for the kills, hence why I checked mr. OC.
That's a fair point. The game is designed around teamwork. Figuring out who is on your team and working with them to eliminate the opposing team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom