• Snowy sets out into the Wild Area and encounters a giant Pokemon lurking in a den. Watch here as Snowy goes head to head with the massive Pokemon.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

MEMO: Staff Chart 2019 (Last Updated 11 December)

The Wizard
Reaction score
Cresselia92 has stepped down from her role in General Pokémon Discussion to make more time for art and her other sections.

Good news though, we have a new moderator joining our ranks in that section! A big welcome to @Ebail! Thanks so much for helping us out! :enzap:

Flagitiously Floofy
Reaction score
Welcome to the GPD staff, Ebail!

A big thanks to Cresselia92 for everything she has done for that section, including mentoring me while I was just starting out as a mod there. I wish you luck with your current and future endeavors!

There is only one king!
Reaction score

Thanks guys! I hope I won't let ya down and disappoint you too much!

The Wizard
Reaction score
I'd like to welcome our newest moderator @Asteiri to the team! They will be helping us out in the Current Events: Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield as well as our Pokémon Video Games sections.

Additionally, @Pikadex will now be a moderator in Pokémon Anime and Manga as well!

Last edited: