• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice Staff Chart (Last Updated March 17, 2024)

Cresselia92 has stepped down from her role in General Pokémon Discussion to make more time for art and her other sections.

Good news though, we have a new moderator joining our ranks in that section! A big welcome to @Ebail! Thanks so much for helping us out! :enzap:

tumblr_pxl7342Fci1ytibp4o1_1280.jpg

Thanks guys! I hope I won't let ya down and disappoint you too much!

I'd like to welcome our newest moderator @Asteiri to the team! They will be helping us out in the Current Events: Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield as well as our Pokémon Video Games sections.

Additionally, @Pikadex will now be a moderator in Pokémon Anime and Manga as well!

Last edited:
A few exciting staff changes:

First, Shiny Celebi, after taking a few months off, has returned to staff as an admin. Welcome back to the team! :bulbaWave:

Asteiri has graciously joined our Support & Advice staff. I'm sure they'll do an awesome job there. :bulbaLove:

And finally, it's my pleasure to announce we have a brand new position on our forum staff, the Event Organizer. The Organizers are a team dedicated to planning and coordinating events and games across the forums for all of y'all to enjoy! Our initial team consists of DarthWolf, NMLewis, Zachie, and a newcomer to our forum staff, ZinnLav! Thanks so much to them for all the work they've put into our forum events already and I'm very excited to see what they come up with for the future.

All of these changes have been recorded in this thread's OP.

Peace,
:enzap:

I have a couple significant updates to make y'all aware of.

First, as the badge under my name suggests, I have a new position on the site. I'm basically going to help manage Bulbagarden on the whole rather than just the forums. Therefore, I will no longer be acting as Head Admin of the forums. Don't think you've seen the last of me yet though, I've had so much fun here that I still plan on posting around the site.

@SoaringDylan will be serving as the new Head Admin, and @colours and @Lone_Garurumon have both been moved from Super Mods to Admins. Thank you so much for all the hard work the three of you have put in, and I'm very excited to see how the forums benefit from your leadership.

And finally, now that our forum restructure is complete, you may notice that mods have shifted around as well, so if you run into any trouble there may be some new faces in your section who can help you out!

:enzap:

Last edited:
feels weird to be saying this but hi, i'm colours, i'm the new deputy around these parts (aka @SoaringDylan's forum co-lead). my goal is the same as it has been since i was a regular user which is to make this place as fun as possible for everyone. :>

Back
Top Bottom