• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Notice Staff Chart (Last Updated August 1st, 2020)

Amphibious Friend
Reaction score
Cresselia92 has stepped down from her role in General Pokémon Discussion to make more time for art and her other sections.

Good news though, we have a new moderator joining our ranks in that section! A big welcome to @Ebail! Thanks so much for helping us out! :enzap:

Purple Poison Pupa
Reaction score
Welcome to the GPD staff, Ebail!

A big thanks to Cresselia92 for everything she has done for that section, including mentoring me while I was just starting out as a mod there. I wish you luck with your current and future endeavors!

Reaction score

Thanks guys! I hope I won't let ya down and disappoint you too much!

Amphibious Friend
Reaction score
I'd like to welcome our newest moderator @Asteiri to the team! They will be helping us out in the Current Events: Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield as well as our Pokémon Video Games sections.

Additionally, @Pikadex will now be a moderator in Pokémon Anime and Manga as well!

Last edited:
Amphibious Friend
Reaction score
A few exciting staff changes:

First, Shiny Celebi, after taking a few months off, has returned to staff as an admin. Welcome back to the team! :bulbaWave:

Asteiri has graciously joined our Support & Advice staff. I'm sure they'll do an awesome job there. :bulbaLove:

And finally, it's my pleasure to announce we have a brand new position on our forum staff, the Event Organizer. The Organizers are a team dedicated to planning and coordinating events and games across the forums for all of y'all to enjoy! Our initial team consists of DarthWolf, NMLewis, Zachie, and a newcomer to our forum staff, ZinnLav! Thanks so much to them for all the work they've put into our forum events already and I'm very excited to see what they come up with for the future.

All of these changes have been recorded in this thread's OP.

Peace,
:enzap:

Amphibious Friend
Reaction score
I have a couple significant updates to make y'all aware of.

First, as the badge under my name suggests, I have a new position on the site. I'm basically going to help manage Bulbagarden on the whole rather than just the forums. Therefore, I will no longer be acting as Head Admin of the forums. Don't think you've seen the last of me yet though, I've had so much fun here that I still plan on posting around the site.

@SoaringDylan will be serving as the new Head Admin, and @colours and @Lone_Garurumon have both been moved from Super Mods to Admins. Thank you so much for all the hard work the three of you have put in, and I'm very excited to see how the forums benefit from your leadership.

And finally, now that our forum restructure is complete, you may notice that mods have shifted around as well, so if you run into any trouble there may be some new faces in your section who can help you out!

:enzap:

Last edited:
Super Mooderator
Reaction score
Please join me in welcoming @Parissong to the Pokemon Masters section!

@MegaPod has unfortunately had to step down and Paris will be stepping into his shoes to help me out. Be nice to him! :]

Purple Poison Pupa
Reaction score
I’m a little late to the announcement, but congrats on your modship, Paris!