• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Stand Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or fall down! (Jokes)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Medicine Cat "猫"

The One & Only Kool Cat
Reaction score
:idea:Simply you are to present a joke (stand up comedy get it, ha, ha:XD2:) then the next user will rate and comment on it as such:

User 1: Do you know why the Torchic crossed the road....So it wouldn't cross Route 110 and get Swalot "ed" up

2/10 : I have herd better.:/

: My Joke is...etc.....

You may use any jokes, they don't have to be about pokemon.

Rules:
-Do respect others
-Keep it some what clean, or Moderators will take out the trash.
-No Race jokes please, unless it racing jokes as in vroom vroom.
-Use that thing in your head, no not your lunch box, your brain, don't do stuff that may hurt someone.
-No spam, we don't like that type of meat!
-Use your every day rules of Bulbagarden, it's nothing new, all it does is keep the awesome atmosphere we all like here at Bulbagarden, thank you.
-Keep your feedback nice and okay, were not here to hurt peoples feelings, this is a fun atmosphere.
-Don't joke about are Cool Cat Rayne, it's just a rule! :)

contain%20laughter%20-%20pokemon%20-%20ash%20-%20pikachu%20-%20brock.jpg

Okay dokay... I will start off :Why don't Jynxes get dates very often?
Because they are said to be as cold as ice. (This is a old one.)

Last edited:
Get off the stage!

You might be a redneck if...a tornado hits your neighborhood and does a hundred thousand dollars worth of improvements.

6/10 it was funny.

I am not good at jokes so here go's nothing............

Medicine Cat walks away....

I dun get it. :S

"You know you're getting old when ... Halley's Comet flies by and you go 'there it goes again...'"

~ Phyllis Diller

4/10. I'm sorry but that was flap.

What do a strawberry and a rabbit have in common?

They are both red except for the rabbit.

5/5 Good,

Before I criticize a man, I walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot.

6/10 Not bad.

Sophisticated people go to restaurants that require reservations. Rednecks go to restaurants that require us to drive around to the second window, please. "Hey, could you super-size them fries for the little woman? It's our anniversary."

7/10 good! - Draco Man you really like redneck jokes don't you? I have feeling you will be the king of this thread!

Okay not my joke but - "Marry an outdoors woman. Then if you throw her out into the yard on a cold night, she can still survive." -W. C. Fields

PS. W. C. Fields was a crude, rude but funny man!

4/10 Not his best joke.

I believe...that there should be an application process for anyone who wants to wear a thong.

2/10

Person 1: There's this new Japanese region full of Pokémon that I want to go to. It's called... uh...
Person 2: Isshu?
Person 1: Bless you.
Person 2: No, Isshu. Unova.
Person 1: No, I don't know a person called Va.

Poor, isn't it?

Am I the only one here who knows what "funny" is? Sit down, amateurs. Here's one of Ryan Stiles' hoedown verses from the Who's Line Is It Anyway? blooper reel:

Singing a song about a vending machine
Don't you know that it's really not my scene?
Trying to think of something clever with a little twist
If we do another hoedown, I'll slit my [BLEEP]ing wrist.

??..2/10 didn't feel the punch line.

I know this is a little silly but good ole patty's day is upon us now and my good ole Irish side said to light us up green with a good ole joke!~

:shy:
Q. Why can't you borrow money from a leprechaun?

A. Because they're always a little short!~

8/10 I like it, good hold classic knock knock jokes!

Here a stupid one~ :What do you get if you put a parrot into a washing machine?

-A poliwhirl !

*throws tomato*

The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza place and says, "Make me one with everything."

5/10 Alright, but not brilliant, and I would be careful as certain groups of people might not like the religious jokes.

A Pokémon walks into a bar. The barman says "Why are your arms sticking up like that?" and the Pokémon says "I've got Green Mankey fever".

Then a Shiny Mankey walks into the bar.

Notice the links in the joke.

2/10 The links didn't help.

Wally was a chemist
A chemist he is no more
For what he thought was H2O
Was H2SO4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom