• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Standard Rules Battles Archives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magmaster12

Reaction score
Looking for a battle

Basic rules 6vs6 lv 100

I'm trying out my new team my FC is Lucas 2965 5176 0363

Send me a message whenever I'm online.

Last edited:
Battle

Looking for a standard battle, 6 on 6.

Post here then I'll PM you.

OHKO Clause - No One Hit KO moves (Sheer Cold, Horn Drill, Fissure, Guillotine.)
Sleep Clause - No more than one Pokémon can be afflicted by a sleep-inducing move at the same time.
Evasion Clause - No moves may be used which increase a Pokémon's evasiveness.
Species Clause - No more than one Pokémon with a given Pokédex number may be on a given battling team.
Soul Dew Clause - No soul dew on Latias.

Re: Battle

1590-8844-3281
Up for it?

I'm all set, I sent you a PM.

Last edited:

Scizor used Eat Dinner!
It was super effective!

Sorry man, ready now =]

Thanks for the battle. I made some mistakes with leftovers on my Salamence (was suppose to be lifeorb) and the misclick on Jirachi using thunder wave.

No worries =]
Yeah, I wasn't meant to have Life Orb on my Starmie, she should have swapped with your 'mence, aha ;D

Good game, sorry that I got a little lucky =]

6 VS 6 Single Battle

First off I just want to say that I am not all that great... or at least I don't think I am. I am just getting into the whole competitive battle scene. I use really powerful pokemon, however they aren't exactly EV trained right so I don't know how to classify them. Use whatever you want as long as it is not Uber. (That means you Chompy :mad: ) So I am willing to battle anytime today from 2 hours and thirty minutes after this has been posted.
My favorite type is steel... or it seems to me pseudo legends... keep that in mind.
My Freind Code is: 0002 1146 4101
So yah... hope we can battle :D If I nobody asks today than I'll edit the thread to times tomorrow.
I'll PM you if I accept.

Last edited:
Re: 6 VS 6 Single Battle

I'll battle you. FC is in Sig and Profile.

Are you done battling because I want to battle

Well, I was owned by AngadS :( Good Game :D

I call winner!

Can I battle after the last person?
FC: 1247 7304 9590

CAN i battle someone using uber tiers,im not that good...ill battle anyone.:]x

I beat Flame Heart :D Good Match though, you got half of my team.

Half I got 2 and nearly got Lax:p

Last edited:

ill battle the winner of any match...i use uber tiers,....pm me. im allright at very least..

ill battle the winner of any match...i use uber tiers,....pm me. im allright at very least..

This is standard, no ubers, I'll battle in a bit if you (NPR) are available.

EDIT: Thanks for the battle! Good luck on other battles.

Last edited:

Owned again. >.< Seriously this time. I really do need to sharpen up and make a better team. Mines stats kinda stink. >.< Ahh well. I was totally Outskilled by trieu
Thanks for the battle.

Last edited:

Don't worry about it, he's beaten me too although I won the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom