• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Standard Rules Battles Archives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Be Awesome and Beat me or Get owned

Okay, my FC's in my sig.

Good game! Hm, that team really needs a spinner. Poor little Steamy!

Last edited:

Good Game, Sandstorm actually contradicts Ninjask though,

Yeah, that's not really a designed team; I just EV'ed a few of the Pokémon I liked. I think a lead Aerodactyl is next on my list, which would have been pretty good there.

Re: Lv.50 battle

when are you online. this is usually my online time and i'm online for 4-5 hrs

Don't Run (from battles) With Scizor!

Rules:
User-Selected Rules
1: Level. You have a choice between level 50, level 100, and natural level.
2: Battle Style. You have a choice between single (1 vs. 1) and double (2 vs. 2) battles.
3: Number of Pokémon used by each competitor. For singles, you have a choice between 3 and 6. For doubles, you have a choice between 4 and 6.
4: Tier. You have a choice between UnderUsed, OverUsed, and Uber.

Standard Clauses
1: Species clause. This clause states that no more than one Pokémon of each species may be used on a team. This includes alternate forms of the same Pokémon.
2: OHKO clause. This clause states that no One Hit Knock-Out moves may be used. These moves are: Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, and Sheer Cold.
3: Sleep clause. This clause states that no more than one Pokémon may be asleep per team. In other words, if you have put one Pokémon on your opponent's team to sleep, you cannot put another Pokémon to sleep on their team until the Pokémon already asleep wakes up or faints. You will also not be able to use Yawn on any Pokémon on your opponent's team until the Pokémon already asleep wakes up or faints. You may, however, put a Pokémon on your opponent's team to sleep if your opponent has a Pokémon that has fallen asleep due to using Rest.
4: Evasion clause. This clause states that no moves that raise/lower accuracy/evasion may be used.

Standard Play Banlist
This Item is banned from standard play:
Soul Dew

These Pokémon are banned from standard play:
Arceus
Darkrai
Deoxys
Deoxys-A
Deoxys-D
Deoxys-S
Dialga
Garchomp
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-oh
Kyogre
Latios
Lugia
Manaphy
Mew
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Shaymin-S
Wobbuffet
Wynaut
Rotom-A (For Wi-Fi battles only, unless otherwise stated)*

* The reason Rotom-A is banned is because, for Wi-Fi play, you must use a hacking device (Action Replay, R4, GameShark, etc) for them to be used. Since not everyone has a hacking device, a battler without a hacking device has the unfair disadvantage of not being able to use Rotom-A in battles. However, solicitors can specify whether or not they will allow Rotom formes. For all Bulbagarden tournaments, Rotom-A will be banned.

Is anybody available for a battle? I need to get back into the swing of things really, cos I'm out of practice. Anyone's welcome =]
If you see me on, post here or drop me a vm.

Re: Don't Run (from battles) With Scizor!

I'm up for a battle. :p
I suck, so yeah.

It'll be fun ^^.

Double Battle, 6 on 6
& all Tiers is fine.

i want battle to but tomorrow
want to place bets?

I'm up for a battle. :p
I suck, so yeah.

It'll be fun ^^.

Double Battle, 6 on 6
& all Tiers is fine.

I'm afraid I'm only looking for single battles atm ^_^;

i want battle to but tomorrow
want to place bets?

VM me when you're on =]
Not sure what you mean about 'placing bets' though.

Do you run a current dragon/steel kind of fast offensive team, or the older style bulky offense that gets owned by said team? Just wondering because I want to battle but the team I had is the latter. If you do run a new style team I am planning on updating mine so hopefully in the next few days I'll have something put together :]

Mine's pretty much an old style team. Until I can get a decent Latias, it'll have to say like that ):

Mine's pretty much an old style team. Until I can get a decent Latias, it'll have to say like that ):

Ohhh, alright. My old team is bulky offense and is too slow / doesn't have enough steels to go toe to toe with the Salamence + Latias + Scizor + Lucario stuff that is out there.

Last edited:
Looking for OU 6 vs. 6 lvl 100 battle

Anyone want a battle? Standard rules, OU (or below) tier, single, 6 vs. 6, level 100. My FC's in my sig.

Re: Looking for OU 6 vs. 6 lvl 100 battle

I wouldn't mind a battle.

FC: 4640 8816 3591

Okay, see you there.

Haha, got my ass kicked!

Good game! :)

Good game!

Though I did get a lucky critical hit with Ridley.

I'll battle. :p

I have your FC already.^^

Good game!

So shiny...

XDD Yes really shiny.

& i thought it was doubles. :p
Oh well, still good game i had fun. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.