• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Standard Rules Battles Archives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brain Damaged Productions

I'll be using this thread to look for battles in BMGf.

Name: Muku
FC: 3180-5269-0929
Single, Lv. 100
- No Ubers
- Species Clause
- Evasion Clause
- OHKO Clause
- Sleep Clause

Other stuff:
- Dew-less Latias is allowed
- Rotom appliances are allowed
- I may record our match, depending on my mood

So, anyone here up for a battle?

Re: Brain Damaged Productions

I can battle.

I'm going in there now.

Send me a VM when you are finished with them.

Re: lv 100 single 6vs6

My internet has been suspect tonight but I'll try it. 3394 8671 4023

k ill battle as soon as im done battling one of my friends k

okay reply to this when you are ready

Single battle 6 vs.6

:party: Just the standard OU rules with all of the standard Smogen Clauses on, looking to battle someone without waiting weeks...... Will probaly be on between 4 to 10 pm on weekdays (-4 GMT time), and just about any time on weekends... Just PM me if interested....... (Don't laugh if you just totally Pwn ME. I HAVEN'T ASSEMBLED A TEAM YET so just using a team I made to battle the elite 4 a million times)...... Thanks in Advance for a fair battle..... :D

Last edited:

sorry about that, i tried to keep it connected as long as I could but my signal is horrible today. thanks for the partial battle haha.

lol ya mybe next time ^.\\ if anyone want to battle me youll have to wait until tommrow school is tommrow -.-

Single Ubers Match lv100

I like to battle ubers. i would battle anyone. please pm me your fc, i would probably put it on youtube. if you want the youtube link, i will give it to you.

Re: 3 v 3 Single Battle

I'll battle you.

I'll battle you when you get back.

attion all im back :evil:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom