• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Standard Rules Battles Archives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a standard battle in Friday, Saturday or Sunday

Hello everyone, I am looking for a lv 100 battle, with no ubers in Friday, Saturday or Sunday, so that I can test the new pokemons on my team and know how should I tweak it. The FC is on the signature. The time zone is GMT.

Thanks!

Re: Looking for a standard battle in Friday, Saturday or Sunday

Id love to battle you, name: samwin, code: 4554 0006 6365 , if your interested in battling me, please either respond here, or send me a vm/pm.

thanks!

Id love to battle you, name: samwin, code: 4554 0006 6365 , if your interested in battling me, please either respond here, or send me a vm/pm.

thanks!

Ok then, so, Friday at about 4 pm GMT? (This might change due to school)

hate to be a pain, but would Friday 5pm gmt be ok, (usually got a lot of stuff on on Friday) (thankfully we are in the same timezone

hate to be a pain, but would Friday 5pm gmt be ok, (usually got a lot of stuff on on Friday) (thankfully we are in the same timezone

Very well, then, 5 PM is also ok for me. I have all of the afternoon (from 3 pm) to do the battle. Don't worry.

Re: Brain Damaged Productions

I guess I'm up for a battle right now.

Challenger Wanted

Looking for a standard battle 6 on 6 Single Battle
friend code:2922-7527-8072-Alex
replies welcome :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
PLEASE be sure to include FC and Name!!! :bash::bash:

Last edited:
Re: Challenger Wanted

VM me and on my way in

can battle maybe tonite and i need your FC and name :7up: :7up: :7up:

Oh... Got it... Want to battle right now?
I'll be ready in 1 minute...
Just gotta set the ball capsules

can't right now maybe later?

Sure, that works, like in 30 mins or an hour later, or a tommorow later?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom