• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Standard Rules Battles Archives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revenge of Meta_Knight_777

If you want to fight Me SIGN-UP! Rules are=
No Ubers (Listing www.smogon.com/DP/Tiers/Uber)
Sleep Clause
NO VOICE CHAT
6v6, Single. Lv.100
No Hacks of any kind
Species Clause
Item Clause
No poor sportsmanship. (Not technically a rule, but hey IT IS A GAME)
Have fun!

FC-0088 0983 2612

Last edited:
Re: Anyone wanna battle? LV.100, vs6

0088 2396 9056
VM me once your online, gl.

Battle me with Vs. Recorder

Anybody with Platinum fancy battling me while using the Vs. Recorder, then uploading it to youtube? =]

I really want a battle video, aha ):

Re: Battle me with Vs. Recorder

Haha, if I'm sent the file, I'll do it ;D

Damn I wish I had a DS I'd battle you right now since I do have a HD camera

Aww damn ):
(How much are HD cameras, out of interest?)

Aww damn ):
(How much are HD cameras, out of interest?)

To be honest I have no idea and it all depends on where you live, and I don't know if electronics stores in your area will be doing a Black Friday type of thing. Now I got my HD camera for free with a wireless printer when I bought my laptop which was good and the camera isn't bad at all.

If you're thinking of ordering from an online store I'd suggest you check out CNET.com or some video reviews on YouTube to find the best camera for you, and imo a decent HD camera should be around $200.

Re: Brain Damaged Productions

Turkeyday. I'll be taking challenges today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom