• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Standard Rules Battles Archives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Brain Damaged Productions

Rematch? I got slightly better.

Want to battle sometime?

hey i will battle you! my fc is in my sig

Mew's Kingdom

I guess i could make a thread of my own for challenges.

Name:Mew
Fc: 1505-4017-9399

Rules:

All standard rules apply

No hacking of any sort

No dewed-latias

Standard clauses

Ok, lets hopefully get some challenges soon!

Looking for PBR battles!

I am one of many people who record and upload PBR matches onto YouTube. Now, I'm growing a bit tired of fighting an endless stream of faceless Japanese guys, so I thought I'd post a battle request topic here.

RULES
-6 VS 6
-Single or double (whichever you prefer)
-Sleep Clause
-Evasion Clase
-OHKO Clause

So if you want to battle me and see yourself on YouTube, post below and we'll work out the time and place.

Re: Looking for PBR battles!

I can battle you next Sunday if you want. Sundays are really my only available day at this point in time. My FC is in my sig if you're interested.

Looking for a battle near lv.50

Hey there, just itching my butt off for a battle and wanted to see who'd apply. General rules, anywhere around lv.50. my friend code is 3695-6646-0909. I'll be checking regularly, or you can just pm me. It doesn't really matter when. ^-^

Re: Looking for a battle near lv.50

I'll battle. PM when you have the chance

Re: 6v6 OU lv100

ill chalenge you pm me the fc and battle time

singles, doubles, it doesn't matter.

I'll Battle then. Doubles. PM me when you can battle

Re: 6v6 OU lv100

If you're still accepting challenges, I'll battle. Send me your FC, and mine's in my signature :).

Can only do it if it's within the next 2 hours or so though.

Looking for 6V6 OU singles battles

As said in title. Level 100's only.

I'm looking to get some practice at standard competitive battling. I'll be available for the next two hours, and more in the coming days. Post a reply or PM me with your challenge and FC. My FC is in my signature.

Thanks, and good luck.

Present availability (check "last edited" time): unavailable

Last edited:
Re: Looking for 6V6 OU singles battles

Are you still available? I'd like a battle myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom