• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Standard Rules Battles Archives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Need new battles for YouTube

We have to have a rematch so you can come close to winning.

k, well im in, right now, idk if this one person is going to battle, so i guess lets go, im just using a poop team tho,

we not battling anymore? shame it was getting good.

If you're still accepting battles here tomorrow (too late today), I can battle. It'll be a match recorded on both sides!

SSJ4Jesus' Battle Thread!!!

Hey, I'm looking for some battles.

6 vs 6, OU
Singles or Doubles, you pick
LV 100
Sleep Clause,
Species Clause
OHKO Clause

Post here, or VM me.

Thanks!

Monocolor tourney

Ok so i saw a video on youtube that was a monocolor tourney so i thought it would be a cool idea to do one here.

so here are the rules:
-6v6 singles
-lv.100
-no ubers(smogon tier)
-standard battle rules clauses
-Date: March 20, 2:00 p.m (GMT -6)

what we will do is everyone that signs up will pick a color and then you have to make a team based off of that color. Each pokemon on your team has to have a viewable amount of that color, and black and white are allowed but it cannot be highlight or outline it has to be a good part of the sprite.Shiny sprites are allowed but the color is based off the shiny sprite not the original sprite color.When you have your team picked out PM the team list to me, i do not need movesets, evs or natures just the pokemon you are going to use so that i can approve of the colors. if you have any questions or suggestions pm me.

Colors taken:
Me- Yellow
Luiie-Blue
Grape drink- Red
Sharking- White
DRWS- Green
Ssj4Jesus- brown
Troggy- purple

Last edited:
Re: Monocolor tourney

I'd like to sign up. (=
I'll pick blue~

Why are black and white banned? there are only 22 black pokemon, and 27 white pokemon (see here), while there are 95 blue pokemon.

ill fix that, i guess ill make it more specific, i was thinking people would try to justify black and white as in like black outline or white highlights on a sprite.

If you don't mind me pickin' white...

Just wondering, how to shinies work? The origonal species color, or the shiny color?

edit ;; nevermind i'll stick with blue. (=

edit ;; as for shinies, i believe it should be shiny color not species color.
Ninetales is in the broswn catagory, but Shiny Ninetales is in the gray catagory.
Should work like that.

Last edited:

edit ;; nevermind i'll stick with blue. (=

edit ;; as for shinies, i believe it should be shiny color not species color.
Ninetales is in the broswn catagory, but Shiny Ninetales is in the gray catagory.
Should work like that.

Ummm I think in monoclour tourneys shinies go as their original ones colour

I'll take orange, if that counts as separate from red. If not, then I'll go for purple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom