• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Standard Rules Battles Archives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OU Lvl.100 Battle

Brent, that sounds good, let's battle :).

Re: battle

I'd like an OU and below battle (singles) with you (OP) if you are interested.

Re: Battle Anyrthing but Ubers

Can we battle tonight? Im looking for battles . My FC is on my profile. L.v 100 single No ubers

Last edited:
UU Gauntlet

Seeing as how I lost a tournament without losing my match, I'm going to make this thread for UU Matches.

Level 100 Matches, UU, Single, All the Standard Clauses, No BL.

Those are the rules, oh, and you can't disclose my team at all, any word with a bolded G and D within your post confirms you read this rule.

My Current Score: 3-0.

Simple Enough Right?

My FC is 0990 4038 8324.

VICTORS
Heathcliff Huxtable

Victims to the Streak

Brent
Rickclev
LizardMan​

Last edited:
Re: UU Gauntlet

I can battle now if you are around. I'll try to put up a GOOD fight for you.

Thanks for being the first guy, I'm available. Your FC in the Sig?

Heading down there right now,
Good Game, Brent, that was fun to play in.

Last edited:

I had some really terrible luck in there but you still managed to beat me and end a 27 battle win streak. ;) I want a rematch sometime soon.

I had some really terrible luck in there but you still managed to beat me and end a 27 battle win streak. ;) I want a rematch sometime soon.

I'll be here, waiting for the rematch, I started my streak by Breaking yours.

I'll be here, waiting for the rematch, I started my streak by Breaking yours.

Wont be much of a streak if no one else steps up. :-D Listing it as "victims" hardly inspires anyone to want to battle and makes it sound like it wasn't close. :p

I'll battle if you want. we have to use shoddy though cause i dont have my team ready yet.

Pokemon Battle Revolution double battle 4-4

Hey I want to have a Pokemon Battle Revolution Wifi double battle standard rules. My friend code is 300926442714

Lf a battle

Lvl 100 OU single battle standard rules no haxs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom