• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Standard Rules Battles Archives

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at this thread!- i wanna battle

wanna have a single OU battle?
HG: 2794-3536-8201

Standard Rules Double Battle.

Howdy.

Who wants to do the honor's and give me my first battle in the Bulbagarden community? I'm more of a double battle guy so I'd prefer that to a single.
I can do battle on my DS, or in the 3D realm of PBR, which evers your preference.
I'm not too bothered about winning or losing, just a bit of fun.

Who's up for it?

Looking for a battle!

Hey everyone,

Ok, I'm desperate for a battle online tonight.

The rules are 6 vs. 6 Single, No Ubers.

If anyone's interested, PM me. I'm available for the next couple of hours.

Re: NU/UU Fun!!!

A lot of pokemon that are NU/UU are highly underrated. For example, Glaceon. It may have a crap moveset , but it's Sp.Atk is amazing. Easily, the best move to teach Glaceon is Ice Beam. Ice Beam + STAB + Sp.Atk + Nevermeltice, and for tougher opponents, the Hail and Blizzard combo can't go wrong, due partially to Glaceon's Snow Cloak ability.

Unfortunatly, since my Wi-Fi is WPA, I can't do any battles with anyone here. :(

Re: Voice chat battle (win a pokemon)

What kind of pokemon?

Re: Voice chat battle (win a pokemon)

im in
ill battle whenever we are both online

EDIT: GG
thanks for the nice prize

Last edited:
The Opinion Genie would like to battle!

Any tier. I'm just bored.

Name a time and FC.

Cheers.

Player Name: O.Genie
Platinum FC: 0174 6134 7502

Re: The Opinion Genie would like to battle!

now? I prefer double, but single is ok 'spose.
my fc: 4899 0553 3323

Ou. I prefer single. And "Now" is relative. Let's name a time and meet in the wifi room. I also need your player name.

Ok, single it is. I don't know what time zone your in/the forum is in, so that could be irritating... Where I am, it's 8:47, but I don't know the time for you. How about you suggest a time?

Alright, sorry about that. I'm in EST. How about 7:00 EST? Saturday or Sunday is fine, but I still need your player name.

Re: NU/UU Fun!!!

I can give you a NU battle right now.

EDIT: one of my team members moved to UU...so make that a UU battle then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom