• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Murder Mystery-Endgame (22/7/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only waiting on Pika to confirm. But I will go ahead and start the game.

First, to answer a few questions:

1) You may NOT move rooms and make a suggestion in the same turn. Consider them two separate actions, and you only get 1 action each turn.
2) As of right now, you are NOT starting the the room you have. Everyone is "at the front door," meaning that you are no where, so Phase 1 you need to move to a room.

With that being said.

It is now Phase 1.
Please send in your move.
The phase will end in 48 hours, June 27th 10PM CST

Is anyone willing to discuss any clues they found?

I totally missed the 1st phase.
The only thing we could do was move into a room, so the only clues we have so far are the ones we started with.

As everyone had sent in actions early, I ended the phase early.

A couple reminders:
When making a suggestion, you must use the room you are currently in. If you do not, I will just use the room you are in, but please say it the first time.
And all good now, but remember you must move rooms if your suggestion was disproved.
Also, if one person has multiple clues, I use them in Person, Weapon, Room order.

It is now Phase 3
If you sent in a move this past turn may now make a suggestion. You may also move rooms again if you wish.
If you did not send in a move, you must send in a move.
The phase will end in 53 hours, July 1 at 10PM CST.

Apologies for lateness, leaving in the morning and lost track of time.

It is now Phase 4
If you sent in a move this past turn may now make a suggestion. You may also move rooms again if you wish.
The phase will end in 47 hours, July 3 at 10PM CST.

NOTE: I will be leaving to go on a family retreat for the next few days. I cannot guarantee on time updates, or updates at all. I will try my best to find time to. I will be back Wednesday night, so at the very least there will be an update Thursday morning, but hopefully there will be one before then. This also means actions will not be hard locked at the update time.

If it wasn't obvious yet, no update tonight. Got back to room a moment ago and ready to crash. So assume Wednesday night for update. If someone else wants to mention people please do.

Thank you for your patience. Game should continue like normal with no further interruptions.

CheffofGames is unable to continue with the game. His clues have been randomly redistributed to other players.

It is now Phase 5
The phase will end in 48 hours, July 7 at 10PM CST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom