• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Murder Mystery-Endgame (22/7/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notification King 1111
Reaction score

It is now Phase 8
If you sent in a move this past turn may now make a suggestion. You may also move rooms again if you wish.
If you did not send in a move, you must send in a move.
The phase will end in 49 hours, July 13 at 11PM CST.
Note I will be an hour or so late to updating on Thursday.

Notification King 1111
Reaction score

Since everyone sent in on time/early phase is ending early.

It is now Phase 9
If you sent in a move this past turn may now make a suggestion. You may also move rooms again if you wish.
The phase will end in about 58 hours, July 15 at 10PM CST.
I might be late in this update, not sure if family is doing stuff or not.

Notification King 1111
Reaction score

Elementar has been eliminated due to inactivity. His clues have been randomly distributed. I was so hopeful, the game was going so well

It is now Phase 11
The phase will end in about 48 hours, July 19 at 10PM CST.

busy
Reaction score
I'll make my accusation. I say the murderer was Major Kira, with the Rope, at the Infirmary.

Notification King 1111
Reaction score
I'll make my accusation. I say the murderer was Major Kira, with the Rope, at the Infirmary.
Correct!

This means that Mintaka is the victor of the Deep Space Nine Murder Mystery!

Thank all of you for playing this game. I had fun hosting and I hope you had fun playing!

One thought I had in the middle of the game was that the clues shouldn't have been randomly given out. Considering there is no action on the player's side about showing the clues, and reassigning them changes the order which some people might count on. Opinions on that? And willing to take opinions on anything else with the game.

Spreadsheet with everything

Last edited:
Head of Engineering
Reaction score
Wow, nice job @Mintaka. How'd you get the right combination so quickly? I had figured out the Rope was the weapon, but not the place or person.

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
Congrats, Mintaka! Thanks Soul for hosting, hope all the players enjoyed the game.
You were a nice bunch, I didn't have to step in at all as a MoD :)

Reaction score
Congrats Mintaka and thanks for hosting Soulmaster :)

The game was fun and I enjoyed playing :D
Only thing I can think of really is maybe the phases could be 24hrs instead of 48hrs as there wasn't really much discussion in the thread.

Last edited:
♡ scion of light ♡
Reaction score
Whoa, congratulations Mintaka!! And hear I kept thinking I was close, but other than knowing it was Major Kira, I wasn't near guessing the weapon and location lol.

Thanks for hosting, Soulmaster! It was a lot of fun!

Notification King 1111
Reaction score
Whoa, congratulations Mintaka!! And hear I kept thinking I was close, but other than knowing it was Major Kira, I wasn't near guessing the weapon and location lol.

Thanks for hosting, Soulmaster! It was a lot of fun!
And you had Major Kira down early : P Which had I think my favorite bit of the game

fun drinking game idea: take a shot every time I suggest Major Kira

busy
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!
About getting the answer quickly, it was just pure luck. I wasn't expecting to get the answer so quickly either. And since one could only make a Suggestion based on the area they are in, I didn't have to move a room to make an Accusation.

One thought I had in the middle of the game was that the clues shouldn't have been randomly given out. Considering there is no action on the player's side about showing the clues, and reassigning them changes the order which some people might count on. Opinions on that? And willing to take opinions on anything else with the game.
Are you referring to when a player is removed from the game? I'm not sure about the order part, but when I hosted, I let everyone get the equal number of clues randomly when a player was removed (be it just one clue). And when I hosted, I remember that I didn't tell the player who disapproved their Suggestion, just what part was wrong.

Notification King 1111
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!
About getting the answer quickly, it was just pure luck. I wasn't expecting to get the answer so quickly either. And since one could only make a Suggestion based on the area they are in, I didn't have to move a room to make an Accusation.

Are you referring to when a player is removed from the game? I'm not sure about the order part, but when I hosted, I let everyone get the equal number of clues randomly when a player was removed (be it just one clue). And when I hosted, I remember that I didn't tell the player who disapproved their Suggestion, just what part was wrong.
Yeah everyone had an equal number when there were enough clues. For a few phases a few people had 4 while others had 3 but by the end everyone had 4 clues. I could have sworn you said which person. Though that would help solve it.

busy
Reaction score
I checked my past murder mystery game and nope. xD I don't know if it'll matter, unless it's posted in public like real life Clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.