• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Star Trek Mafia [Game End: Town wins!] (Epilogue Finished)

Day 5: Bones of Contention

Day 5: Bones of Contention

"No!" exclaimed McCoy, for what seemed like the millionth time, "no, no, no! Let's try this again. Take it from the top."

Chekov blinked, confused.
"...the top of what?" he asked.
"Name, rank," repeated Bones.
"I am Admiral Pavel Andreievich Chekov, Starfleet United Federation of Planets," stated the Ensign, "I have told you this already."
"There aren't any blasted Admiral Chekovs in Starfleet, kiddo," countered the doctor, "to say nothing of any Admirals being as young as you are."
"Well then your records must be incomplete," insisted the navigator.
"Listen, kid," said Bones, menacingly, "if you play games with me mister, and you're through!"
"I am?" asked Pavel, "may I go now."
"The hell you can!" said McCoy, displaying his usual bedside manner, "you're not going anywhere until your blood alcohol level goes down more. I'm surprised you didn't kill yourself with the amount of alcohol in your system!"
He administered a sedative to the still drunken Ensign, who promptly fell asleep.
The doctor sighed and went over to the desk, to try to pull up some schematics of the station, and potentially scan for other lifeforms. He quickly became engrossed in his tasks.

Pike ran until he was completely winded, only then realizing what he had done.
"Damn!" he swore.
Not only had he completely abandoned Old Spock, leaving him completely at the mercy of Khan, but now he was completely disoriented. He had no idea what direction he had come from or where he was.
The Admiral whirled around a few times, trying to get his bearings, but it was no use. He was lost...

Having completed his mission in killing the remaining Vulcan and stopping the Federation fools from regaining their memories via the Mind Meld, Khan returned to the villain's headquarters. It had been a little while since he had heard from Nero or Krall. It was time to see what they had been up to...

After kicked Nero's ass, Scotty had stumbled around the station for a while, before eventually leaning against a door accidentally, he fell into the room and was soon sound asleep.

Chekov woke up, disoriented. He'd had a very lucid dream where someone was asking about beaming up moving targets from a planet's surface.
"I CAN DO THAT!" he yelled, sitting bolt upright, startling Doctor McCoy.
"I CAN DO THAT! I CAN DO THAT!" he repeated, running out of the room at high speed.
"Wait, kid!" exclaimed McCoy, getting up from the desk, and dashing out of the medical facility.

He saw Chekov running down the hallway and sprinted after him.
"Damn, that kid is fast," muttered McCoy.

The doctor followed the sound of Chekov's yelling as he ran down the hallways, but he arrived at a junction with several branching paths. Chekov's footsteps and yelling echoed strangely, making it impossible to tell which path he had taken.
"Well that's just typical!" he sighed, looking down the hallways trying to catch a glimpse of the missing navigator.

Things were about to get worse for the melodramatic doctor, as somebody else was drawn in by the sounds Chekov's yells.

Krall arrived at the junction and saw Doctor McCoy standing with his back to him. Now here was an opportunity that he just couldn't resist.
Smiling, the enhanced human pulled out his weapon and shot the doctor in the back.
McCoy turned to face the man who had shot him. There was a hole in his gut, and a definite green tinge in his face.
"I might throw up on you," he said, just before Krall shot him a second time, killing him.
Hello MegaPod,

You are Doctor Leonard ‘Bones’ McCoy, the Chief Medical Officer of the USS Enterprise. You’re good under pressure & willing to go above and beyond in order to help your friends, your crew, and your patients.

Because of this, you are the Doctor. Each night you can choose one player and they will be healed from all attacks that night. Do so with the following: PROTECT: Player.

You are allied with Town and win when all other factions have been neutralised.

Please confirm your role in-game, and good luck!

It is now Day 5! You have 48 hours to make all decisions. You are in LYLO. Phase will end 2:30am AEST 20/8.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, everyone throw your cards on the table. We have 5 people left... What do you think of each of them?

@Midorikawa is a null but town leaning read to me. I honestly don't remember much of Mido 2.0's posts, but I do remember you asking for the time extension... and I'm pretty sure mafia wouldn't do that, as time pressure would be important to them making sure we mess up.

@ExLight I still don't get you. Put some weird pressure on me in the mid-game for what is my normal behaviour (Yeah, I know that's WIFOM) when I'm highly confused. Despite that, I really do think you're town. Also, did you know you have the most posts in this thread?

Also, is your avatar from FFXIV? One of the main support characters? (Whos name eludes me right now)

@Parissong - I'm sorry, but who? Joking aside, I don't think Snake or Paris has posted enough to judge.

@TheCapsFan I'd like to hear his report, but he's the one I've been watching for a few phases right now. I've heard his defense on the ninja lynch, but I don't think I buy it.

@AussieEevee Who is this guy?! Has he even posted yet?!

@ExLight I still don't get you. Put some weird pressure on me in the mid-game for what is my normal behaviour (Yeah, I know that's WIFOM) when I'm highly confused. Despite that, I really do think you're town.

Also, did you know you have the most posts in this thread?
I always do and I don't think that's a good sign...

Also, is your avatar from FFXIV? One of the main support characters? (Whos name eludes me right now)
Mine? No, it's Nagito Komaeda from Danganronpa 2.

Midori, Megapod, and I kinda expected Mega dying.
We made a plan so we could verify if Caps is really the Tracker.
It was that or leaving it all to RNG. :confused:

If he gets who Midori targeted tonight then he's the Tracker and the last two (Officer and AE) are the remaining scum.
If he doesn't report the proper results, then he's scum and we lynch him.

We have to wait for his report now... :confused:

Back
Top Bottom