• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Star Trek Mafia [Game End: Town wins!] (Epilogue Finished)

Day 6: Beamed Up

Day 6: Beamed Up

Khan Noonien Singh was not happy. Upon returning to the fortified room he'd been using as his headquarters, he found that Nero and Krall had yet to report in.
"Those simpletons," he said, running a hand through his hair in frustration.
The genetically engineered human sighed, and shook his head sadly.
"Sometimes, even a god must stoop to conquer," he mused.

The superman walked over to one of the consoles in his base of operations, and quickly read through the technical specs of the station. He pulled up a station schematic, and quickly located the power room.
He smiled evilly. Soon, omnipotence and immortality would be his!

Montgomery Scott was having a good day. He had kicked a Romulan's ass, bare handed, and was now looking at the most glorious power generator he had ever seen. Truly, life did not get any better than this. The engineer examined the machinery, looking for any sign of how the machine worked. It was a miracle of science, and he didn't have any tools to try to take it apart and tinker with it. Still, just by simply observing, the Scotsman was able to commit a few details of the machine's operation to memory. He understood how some of the baser components worked, but it would take time to figure out how to build off of that. Still, it seemed like time was the one resource that he had in abundance.
"Aye," he said to nobody in particular, "I'll figure out how this bloody contraption works, and then I truly will be a miracle worker."
His eye gleamed in anticipation of the monumental task at hand.

Having dispatched Krall, Admiral Pike continued trying to track down Pavel Chekov. Not an easy task when his quarry was running around randomly, and the acoustics in the station made the footsteps and shouts echo bizarrely.
"What the hell is that Russian wizkid up to, anyway?" wondered Pike, as he walked down yet another random corridor in his search.

Still slightly drunk, as well as feeling the aftereffects of his head injury and McCoy's sedative, Pavel Chekov was beginning to feel desperate. He knew he was needed somewhere, but he couldn't remember where. Not only that, but he seemed to be lost. The Enterprise hallways never looked like this.
"In the name of Mother Russia, what is going on here?!" he exclaimed, as he dashed down the hallway.
He stopped for a moment and looked around.
"Where is everybody?" he wondered.
The Ensign shrugged and continued running.
"They must all be lost," he reasoned.

Encountering no obstacles along his path, Khan arrived at the power room, only to find that someone was already there. Montgomery Scott was beginning to take off some of the panels on the great generator, in an effort to examine the machine's inner workings.
The superior man walked up to the engineer and grabbed him, hauling him away from the machine with one hand.
"What the devil do ya think yer doin' man?!" demanded the Scotsman, annoyed at being interrupted.
He attempted to break free from Khan's grip, but was surprised to find that he could not.
"Hey!" he exclaimed, "let go o' me, you great galoot, or else Imma gonna give ya a thrashing!"

"I think not," said Khan, effortlessly tossing Scotty away from the generator, "a puny mind such as yours could not possibly comprehend the mechanics of this machine, and so it falls to me, the superior man, to rightfully learn the secrets of this machine and become the god I was meant to be!"

The Scotsman picked himself up off the floor, and reached down for his phaser. Alas, he had tossed it aside during his drunken battle with Nero. Undaunted, he raised his fists.
"Be off w' yeh!" demanded the engineer, "I was here first, an' I will be the one ta learn how this contraption works!"
Khan turned to him, a menacing look in his eyes.
"I will tolerate no interruptions," he said, "not now. Not when I am so close to achieving omnipotence."

With one step, he closed the distance between himself and Scotty. His hand flew out and grabbed the Scotsman by the throat. Khan lifted the engineer off the ground, strangling him.
As the Chief Engineer choked to death, Khan couldn't resist one last jab.
"Looks like you can't change the laws of physics, but soon, I will be able to!"

The life drained from Scott's body, and the genetically engineered human dropped him on the ground, discarded and worthless, as he began to examine the magnificent generator more closely. Immortality and omnipotence were mere moments away from him...

Hey Cyber Wolf,

You are Montgomery ‘Scotty’ Scott, the chief engineer of the USS Enterprise. You’re the person that came up with the notion of ‘Trans-Warp Beaming’, and you’re one of the best engineers throughout Starfleet.

You are the Redirector. Each night you select two people. All actions from the first person get changed to target the second, however you cannot redirect kills.

You are allied with Town and win when all other factions have been neutralised.

Please confirm your role in-thread, and good luck!

It is now Day 6. You have 48 hours to get actions in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vote: Parissong

I apologise for being late, I forgot to message ME to do the update since I wasn't feeling well. Gimme a few minutes to get things sorted.
...I mean, I don’t have a computer right now, so that would be a wee bit difficult. Still, I’ve managed on smartphones before.

...I mean, I don’t have a computer right now, so that would be a wee bit difficult. Still, I’ve managed on smartphones before.
Oh, and because of this, flavor is kinda gonna be delayed until I return home. Friday at the absolute earliest, more likely sometime over the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom