• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Star Trek Mafia [Game End: Town wins!] (Epilogue Finished)

Game Start: A Cosmic Wager
Reaction score

Welcome to Star Trek Mafia! Hosted by yours truly & @Magnificent Entertainer, moderated by @Lone_Garurumon. Be nice to me while I host my first game & enjoy, please!

Two beings floated around the cosmos, engaged in a battle of wits far beyond the comprehension of mere mortals. For the sake of flavor, though, lets use the analogy of 3D chess.

"Your move, Trelane," said Q, after advancing a pawn to King's Level 6.
The self-proclaimed Squire of Gothos examined the board for a moment, before mirroring his adversary's move.
Q chuckled.
"Again with the mirror tricks," he sighed, leaning back in his metaphorical chair, "you'll never win with those paltry tactics. You may as well concede!"
"Fiendish cur!" snarled Trelane, "you play a coward's game!"
"A coward?" said Q, feigning offense, "Moi?"
"You fear getting your hands dirty, so you engage in these thought exercises instead of fisticuffs," countered the ruffle-wearing being.
"Now, now, Trelane," said Q, "mucking about with the universe can have disastrous consequences."
"Stuff and nonsense!" exclaimed Trelane, standing and upsetting the chess board, and drawing his sword, "I challenge you to a gentlemen's duel, you yellow-bellied snake!"
Q sighed, and rubbed his temples, where he was starting to develop a headache. He hated babysitting.
"Sit down, junior," said the omnipotent being, materializing a desk, just to prop his feet up on it.
Trelane slapped Q's feet off the desk, and slapped him in the face with his riding gloves.
"On your feet, you poltroon!" he shouted.
Sighing once again, Q stood up. A menacing look in his eyes.
"Fine, Trelane," he said, looking quite bored, "we'll play your little game."
"Splendid!" declared the Squire, clapping his hands delightedly "we shall perform a little experiment, you and I, to determine which is more powerful. Good or evil."
"What do good and evil mean to beings such as us?" countered Q, folding his arms, "they are mere constructs that lesser lifeforms use to dictate their insignificant actions before their finite existence ceases."
"Precisely!" proclaimed Trelane, "we will use lesser beings as our lab rats for this experiment. I know you're particularly fond of tormenting one in particular."
"Let's leave Jean-Luc out of this one," said Q, "he already knows of my existence, so his reactions to the test would be worthless."
"Very well," said Trelane, pompously waving one of his hands, "it matters little to me which rats we put into our maze."
"What are the stakes for this little game of yours?" wondered Q.
"Oh just trivialities, mere trifles," waving his hand once again, "bragging rights, and the ability to freely meddle with the universe as the winner sees fit without the interference of the other."
Q raised an eyebrow, intrigued despite himself.
"Very well," he said, "I accept your stakes, but once the experiment has begun, neither of us can interfere without forfeiting the wager."
"We have a deal," agreed Trelane, extending his hand.
Q shook the proffered appendage.

"Then let the games...begin," the all powerful being said, raising an eyebrow.

With a snap of the fingers, the duo disappeared.

Rules
  1. All War Room & Forum Rules also apply. tl;dr don't be a dick, and play to win.
  2. Outside communication is allowed, but make sure that myself, @Magnificent Entertainer and @Lone_Garurumon is included.
  3. No claims of any kind are allowed.
  4. If you change your username during the game ensure you tag myself, @Magnificent Entertainer and @Lone_Garurumon with the new & old name.
  5. All action submissions, be they day or night must be submitted & amended before the deadline. If they're even 1 second late, they will not be counted.
  6. Remain active. If you don't make any posts or actions for an entire day/night cycle you will either be subbed or modkilled.
  7. Day phases will be 48 hours, and night phases 24 hours unless specifically told otherwise.
  8. All lynch options (including No Lynch) may be hammered via Hyper-Majority. Hammers are effective immediately. A Hyper-Majority will occur after 66%, rounded up, of the total players alive that target the one outcome.
  9. If there is a draw the outcome will be decided via RNG, therefore draws will not result in no lynch.
  10. The hosts will announce when special conditions such as MYLO or LYLO will be active.
  11. No loophole abuse or finding.
  12. The hosts may change the rules. If this occurs, it will be clearly displayed by the hosts.
  13. Vote with this structure VOTE: Lone_Garurumon. You can unvote with the same structure by using UNVOTE: Zachie or UNVOTE.
  14. We will do our best to have the flavor text ready for the update but at the very minimum, let you know the results and postpone flavor text. Do what you will with the flavor text.
  15. If you have any questions, feel free to ask the hosts! We are here and want to help you understand in-game mechanics and your role!
  16. To show that you’ve read the rules, post a Star Trek GIF.
Players
  1. @MegaPod - Town Doctor
  2. @Ereshkigal - Town Miller
  3. @Midorikawa - Town Neighbourizer
  4. @Soulmaster - Vanilla Townie
  5. @Officer Snake @Parissong
  6. @AussieEevee - Mafia 1x Strongman Ninja
  7. @Pikochu - Town Cop
  8. @Cyber Wolf @Midorikawa
  9. @WaterBlueMan @Ereshkigal - Town Spy
  10. @jdthebud - Mafia Roleblocker
  11. @TheCapsFan
  12. @ExLight
Subs

Last edited:
In terms of role claiming, you're allowed to reveal your character but not what they can do.

So name claiming is allowed but role claiming is not?

Also in, and mobile so not doing the thing

Let’s do this!

image0.gif

...yep, I made this myself because I couldn’t find any gifs adequately showcasing the naughty purple conspiracy buggo

I'm in. And hopefully, I won't end up Mafia. Or an SK. Or Restless Spirit.

LMbyw-1481735992-41-show-940x370-App-StarTrek.jpg

So I may have forgotten to update that one in my sheet, but no claiming is allowed in this game. The rules have been changed to reflect this.

Okay, well... There goes my strategy of claiming to be Q just to make people groan in terror.

So I may have forgotten to update that one in my sheet, but no claiming is allowed in this game. The rules have been changed to reflect this.
How does this apply to softclaims tho? :unsure:
Depending on the case it's pretty hard to know if a softclaim was intentional or not.

Well if you're gonna shame me like that also nog has like no gifs of him, it's sad
WellwornDeadGemsbok-size_restricted.gif

95I2.gif

TinyMellowJay-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom