• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Star Wars: Imperial Conquest(sign-up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Master

SPAAACE!
Reaction score
In this, you are a member of the 501st Legion, the most elite clones. We have been given orders to capture all the planets we can and to root out the rebels. This is like Star Wars Battlefront 2 galactic conquest, but with different locations at different times, and we are the ones doing it. We will be visiting a few systems (about three to five) to root out the rebel base.

Template:

Name of your trooper:

Type of trooper(ex. Dark Trooper, Engineer, Regular clone, ect.):

Rank (must be below commander):

Information about your character:

Your weapon is what your trooper would normally have. i will tell you that. here is the example, and it is my template

Name: Appo

Type of trooper: regular

Information about your character: Appo has been the senior commander of the 501st from the very start. He always takes point, and is one of the best tacticians. he puts his men and his duties first.

im the only 1 who isnt a made up character.
once we have a couple of troops, i will start us on our frst adventure. now get ready to move out.

Last edited:
*smiles* The 501st eh? Well, let's see how the captain of the Shieldbreakers fares this time...

Name: Lance

Type of trooper: regular

Special Skills: Excellent head-shotter... if that's a word.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom