• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Star Wars Mafia - Endgame: The Return of the Jedi

Status
Not open for further replies.
...That claim by Mido on D1 is very puzzling, if she gets checked she comes up Town, but claimed independent. She was lucky the cop was killed early on.

Well, anyway, we have the following players left:

Lone_Garurumon
Sword Master
Zexy
Doctor Floptopus
jdthebud
Elieson
Skullcrow

Problem is aside from Elieson and Zexy and sometimes Sword Master and me, no one else is posting at all. That late sheepy vote by Sword Master pings me hard though, perhaps they are scum trying to look good? Also I really think Skullkrow might be lurking scum since she hasn't been subbed out but has only posted a confirmation on D1 and that's it.

Thoughts?

...That claim by Mido on D1 is very puzzling, if she gets checked she comes up Town, but claimed independent. She was lucky the cop was killed early on.
Probably just claimed that in hopes that a cop wouldnt attempt to verify it for a while.

At this point, we could likely just probably win with votes among the people who arent posting.

But yea with 7 alive, there can't really be 3 antitown left or else the game could be in *ylo as of last phase. 5:1:1 is the probable remaining numbers. Bothersome since we have like no interactions to go off of, but we have at minimum one safety lynch before panic needs to ensue.

Well, anyway, we have the following players left:

Lone_Garurumon
Sword Master
Zexy
Doctor Floptopus
jdthebud
Elieson
Skullcrow

Problem is aside from Elieson and Zexy and sometimes Sword Master and me, no one else is posting at all. That late sheepy vote by Sword Master pings me hard though, perhaps they are scum trying to look good? Also I really think Skullkrow might be lurking scum since she hasn't been subbed out but has only posted a confirmation on D1 and that's it.

Thoughts?
Yeah, sorry about that. I've been busy recently and devoting the mental energies to mafia has become difficult. 3 games at once was also possibly not my brightest move. On the plus side I should free up in a day or two.

So, Elie and Zexy look like pretty much confirmed Town. They're posting and trying to solve the game, so if they're scum with this level of activity, I'll be very surprised.
Jd looks fairly Town as well, based on his posting habits.
SM's vote right at the end is fishy, and making me think they could be scum trying to throw their lot in with the town.
Skullcrow: Who? Looking back I can find literally one post, that being the confirmation post. Yet they're not being subbed out, so they must still be active in some way shape or form. Could easily be lurking scum.
Flop's just as bad as SC, but at least she has like, 1 more post to her name. Same conclusion as SC.

So, based purely on numbers, we're looking at maybe one, two maf left, but the presence of that "Hutt Clan" faction is making me think it's more like one maf and an indep.

Hello all, apologies for my absence. I will post more soon, but for now I would like to ask everyone to start, in no uncertain terms, that they are town. Thank you. I will catch up later.

Day 5: A shiny toy to sell

"Oh my!" said one of the cloaked figures.
"This corpse can cause terrible accidents, allow me to take care of it."
Dragging Vader's body outside the figure disposed of it quickly, afraid to catch a shock which will cause errors in his system. Some Jawa's, however, noticed some shinyness from under the cloak and noticed that it was a droid. They quickly stunned him and enslaved him to sell to someone later, maybe an old farmer.
The others waited for him a bit and noticed that he was gone. They assumed 3PO, which was obvious in the way that he talked, was killed.

Dear Zexy,

You are C-3PO

”I do believe they think I am some kind of god.” - Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi

C-3PO-See-Threepio_68fe125c.jpeg

You are a protocol droid, fluid in many languages and you are often used as a translator. You are programmed as a human-cyborg relations droid. You often tell all your honest thought and don’t understand sarcasm, this can lead to some funny situations.

Because of this, you are the Oracle. Once a phase (both day and night) you can ask the hosts a yes/no question about the game. To do this use the command ”Question: ” followed by the question. We will only answer questions that can be answered before the start of the game (so up to the point when sign-ups got filled but before role assignment). For example, you can’t ask question like “Is <PLAYER> mafia?” or “Was I targeted last night?”. If you do ask an unanswerable question, you will get no result. Your question will be answered at the end of the phase.

You are aligned with the Rebel Alliance and you win when all opposing factions are eliminated.

Zexy was killed. He was Oracle.

It is now Day 5. This phase will end in 48 hours (- 6 minutes).
With 6 player alive, 4 votes are needed to achieve Hyper Majority

Interesting that it's not some kind of *YLO right now.

Implies that we're at 4:1:1 or 5:1 right now, since 4:2 means that if we mislynch, then we could lose, and the aliencult Hutt clan seems relatively independent anyway and is probably just a survivor if anything at all.

WAI TWAIT WAIT

@DarthWolf13 Will you confirm if the game is in *YLO status?

Didn't Eevee claim force sensitive? If so and there's no CCs, then I think it's safe to say that SM is town.
I'm fairly confident in saying that there are probably one or two mafia out of lone, jd and skullcrow. I'd suggest lynching crow, as I see little scummy behaviour from JD and lone. If there's one Mafia left and it's not Crow, we will have our scum tomorrow.
Vote: Skullcrow

Didn't Eevee claim force sensitive? If so and there's no CCs, then I think it's safe to say that SM is town.
I'm fairly confident in saying that there are probably one or two mafia out of lone, jd and skullcrow. I'd suggest lynching crow, as I see little scummy behaviour from JD and lone. If there's one Mafia left and it's not Crow, we will have our scum tomorrow.

I'm not sure if Force Sensitive is a good thing or a bad thing. I guess with Vader and Palpetine dead though, there's not really any force-related villains left to be concerned about though, so good point about SM @flop.

Though, if there's two mafia out of lone/jd/skullcrow, and we don't lynch correctly today, we lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom