• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Star Wars Mafia - Endgame: The Return of the Jedi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also force sensitive, as Elieson can attest, and I also have the OC chat with CheffOfGames.

Also, LG was throwing shade on Skullcrow earlier so if he really is scum he's probably bussing there.

Night 5: Down with Jabba

Final Day 5 Vote Count:

Skullcrow (III): Doctor Floptopus, Elieson, Lone_Garurumon

With only a few participants remaining, they had a feeling that they all agreed that this wasn’t going to help out either side. Feeling betrayed by Jabba, they decided to play along in his game and vote him. Jabba was surprised and had nowhere to run. They decided to “enslave” the Slave Master, chaining him up and putting him in an embarrassing bikini outfit. Jabba was then slowly lowered into the Rancor pit, being punished by embarrassment before he got eaten. The crowd looked in awe at how they dared to do this to Jabba.
”All hail the new leaders!”
Yet, they all knew that there could only be one team left standing...

Dear Skullcrow,
You are Jabba the Hutt

”Pah. Manga wanjee kohkpah (ooohl) Peecha wahnjee kohkpa tahng nahngee toochantkee troi. (puhhh).”
Translated: “There will be no bargain. I will not give up my favorite decoration.” - Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi

latest
You are a member of the Hutt Clan’s council. You live in your palace on Tatooine are are seen as a crime lord. Your clan has a large influence on the Outer Rim and therefore many criminals enjoy living under his protection. You also like to have slaves.

Because of this, you are the Slave Master. You can use the powers of the slaves you have during the night. You do not know what power your slaves have once captured. To use each slave, use the command ”Use <ENSLAVED PLAYER> on: <PLAYER>”.

You are aligned with the Hutt Clan. You win when every living player of the other factions are enslaved.
Skullcrow died, they where Jabba the Hutt, the Slave Master. Who was aligned with the Hutt Clan.

It is now Night 5. This phase will end in 24 hours.

Hello all, apologies for my absence. I will post more soon, but for now I would like to ask everyone to start, in no uncertain terms, that they are town. Thank you. I will catch up later.

state.

I am town.

I am town.

SC looks to be a good lynch, seeing how they've done literally nothing.
Vote: Skullcrow
@Skullcrow any reason we shouldn't?

One of these things is not like the other.

They decided to “enslave” the Slave Master, chaining him up and putting him in an embarrassing bikini outfit
This has both mentally scarred me and made me laugh way harder than I probably should've.

One of these things is not like the other.
Oh crap I must've missed that.

I am Town.

Day 6: Crushed under the crowd
Night 5 Recap

The crowd got scared of the possibility that a mini war would break out in the palace. Like a stampede they ran outside. Most characters didn’t have much trouble with a large group of people running in fear past them. However, there was one person who couldn’t handle it because of his height. He got pushed, knocked down and overrun by the crowd. The other participants had to watch how he got ran over, not being able to get in there to help him. When the crowd was finally gone there was only a small cloak left, again without a body like seen before.

Dear Calvin,
You are Yoda

”A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.” - Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
latest

This image is broken. I don't know why. It works perfectly well in my "edit post" popup... Oh well.
You were a Jedi general during the Clone Wars. You are one of the strongest Force users, easily being able to use the Force for guidance.Your skills with a lightsaber are... interesting to say the least. After the war ended, you managed to survive order 66 and went into hiding on Dagobah. There you thought Luke the way of the Force and eventually died of old age (at 900) turning and transforming into a Force ghost.

Because of this, you are a Force Ghost. When you die, you will be able to talk privately with a Force Sensitive.
You are also the 2x Lie-Detector. Twice a game, during the night, you can quote a post (or a part of it). A host will then tell you if that player was lying or not. If the quote is subjective or the host doesn’t know the answer, your ability was unsuccessful and you will keep your shot. You can’t use both shots during the same night. Make sure to add the command ”Scan Post” in the post with the quote.

You are aligned with the Rebel Alliance and you win when all opposing factions are eliminated.
Doctor floptopus was killed, they where the 2x lie-detector force ghost, they where aligned with town.

It is now Day 6. Day 6 ends in 48 hours unless hyper majority is achieved.
With 4 players alive, Hyper majority is achieved with 3 votes on one person.

I got the chat with Doc Flop and can see if they have any more useful results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom