• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Star Wars Mafia - Endgame: The Return of the Jedi

Status
Not open for further replies.
May as well Massclaim, since it's game end and if we screw up today's lynch somehow, we lose period.

Miller & 1x Neighborizer (targetted jdthebud on N1, because I said I would've)
"I said you would've"? What? When did you say that.

I'm the doctor.
Okay then, who did you target?

Flop's a Force Ghost too
Please claim your role. Also, you are currently the leading vote-getter. Any defense?

@Elieson thanks, I didn't remember that part although I did know that vote was part of your power (or so you claim). Who do you think is the last mafia? I'm leaning towards Lone_Garurumon right now.

I am too

Force sensitivity aside, AE (now SM) was i believe identified as force sensitive early on and kinda skated by but never really did anything skuzzy. Fmpov its:

LG > JD > SM

In terms of % to be scum.

I got the chat with Doc Flop and can see if they have any more useful results.

Any verdict from Flipflop on her second act? She already declared me as town (hilariously defying my Miller modifier).

No word from Flop unfortunately but if SM is somehow the last scum then kudos to him for claiming doctor and getting away with it. I won't drop the hammer yet just in case Flop does show up.

@Elieson almost forgot about SGDQ, thanks for the reminder :D

Endgame: The Return of the Jedi

Day 6 recap, Final vote tally:
Lone_Garurumon (II): Elieson, Sword master

Luke had enough of this and wanted to end it once and for all. He uncloaked and revealed his green lightsaber.
”I’ve been talking to you from the start and I can sense good in you. You, Leia, somehow I know it’s you, I can sense it. That leaves one man remaining. I can sense the dark side of the force in your area.”
Luke jumped at him before anyone could react and struck him with his lightsaber. It was finally over, yet somehow Luke knew that the thread wasn’t completely gone.

Dear Lone_Garurumon,
You are Wilhuff Tarkin

”You may fire when ready.” - Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
latest
You are a Grand Moff in the Imperial army. Your are ranked high in the Imperial officer hierarchy and were even shown to order Darth Vader around. You are assigned to the Death Star, claiming it as your own project. It is your biggest pride.

Because of this, you are the Grand Moff. Every night, you can target a player with the command ”Target: <PLAYER>”. 2 nights later, they will die. For example, if you target a player during N1, they will die at the end of N3. The targeted player will be aware that they're targeted by the Death Star.

You are aligned with the Galactic Empire and you win when all opposing factions are eliminated.

And with that...

Congratulations Town! You won the game!
Winners:
  • CheffOfGames
  • Sword Master
  • Zexy
  • Doctor Floptopus
  • Jdthebud
  • Pika_pika42
  • Slife
  • Elieson
  • Nightwing
  • Zachie
The, not so winners:
  • Lone_Garurumon
  • Elementar
  • Midorikawa
  • RainbowSkittles
  • Skullcrow

I hope everyone enjoyed the game, it was a blast to help @DarthWolf13 host his first mafia game!

I'll leave the game thoughts to him, but in the mean time. You can answer these questions if you please :)
Code:
1. Did you enjoy the game?

2. How bastard did you think the game was on a scale of 0 to 5?

3. What did you think of the Flavor Text?

4. What would you change about the game, if anything?

5. Since this was Darthwolf's first game, how did you think he do as a host?

6. Would you enjoy a 2nd installment of this game, featuring the other episodes of Star Wars? Hosted by, of course, Dylan & Darthwolf?

Dear jdthebud,
You are Luke Skywalker.

”I am a Jedi, like my father before me.” - Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
latest
You are the son of Anakin Skywalker, who is now known as Darth Vader. He was the most gifted force user ever known. Naturally, you inherited this gift and are one of the last remaining Jedi. Therefore, you are seen as the last hope of the Rebellion.

Because of this, you are Force Sensitive, you have some extra communication channels, yet it seems that these channels are currently unavailable. They might open up in the near future.
You are also the 1x Jedi Knight. Once, during the night, you can redirect all actions on you back to the respective owners with the command ”Reflect actions”.

You are aligned with the Rebel Alliance and you win when all opposing factions are eliminated.
Dear AussieEevee,
You are Leia Organa.

”Someone has to save our skins. Into the garbage chute, fly boy.” - Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
LeiaLarge.jpg
You are the daughter of Anakin Skywalker, now known as Darth Vader, and Padmé Amidala. Sister of Luke Skywalker. Although you possess the gift of Force, you are not fully aware of the power that you have. You are one of the heroes of the Rebellion, often behaving as a motherly figure.

Because of this, you are the Doctor. Every night, you can target a player and protect them from any regular night kills during that night with the command ”Protect: <PLAYER>”.

You are aligned with the Rebel Alliance and you win when all opposing factions are eliminated.
Dear Elieson,
You are Admiral Ackbar

”It’s a trap!” - Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
admiralackbar1_2_845df144.jpeg
You are the Admiral of Home One, the main flag ship used during the battle of Endor. During that battle you were the fleet commander who kept control over all units. You have become famous in this world through your “It’s a trap!” line.

Because of this, you are the Miller. Any alignment check on you will result as Mafia.
You are also the 1x Communicator. Once, during a night, you can target a player. You will get into a PM with that player, starting at the next phase. To do this, use the command ”Send a signal to: <PLAYER>”.

Excellent, nice win by town. Did Lone G ever use his Death Star action?

Thanks to @SoaringDylan and @DarthWolf13 for hosting a great game. You did well Darth on your first go. :) And congrats to town on the win.

Yes.
2.5. It was bastard, but not too much.
I enjoyed it.
The claims that took place earlier, so my original plan of lynching Mido could go ahead.
He did pretty well. A lot smoother than a lot of first hosts.
6. Would you enjoy a 2nd installment of this game, featuring the other episodes of Star Wars? Hosted by, of course, Dylan & Darthwolf?
Oh yes!

Ok, so my endgame scum play really isn't that great. I couldn't come up with anything really believable so I just froze up. Congrats to town anyway, and thanks to @SoaringDylan and @DarthWolf13 for hosting.

Excellent, nice win by town. Did Lone G ever use his Death Star action?
Oh absolutely. That's what killed Zachie, and you were actually going to get Death Star'd next night.

Yeah, it was fun, and again, nice to be scum for once.
Maybe a 1. The third faction added a bit to it, but it wasn't like it was a cult and full on changing alignment or anything.
I liked it. Jabba in a bikini for new War Room meme.
Elementar not getting lynched. He could've ended up killing sooooo many people.
I think he did pretty well. Probably did better than I'm gonna.
Yeah, I'd be up for it.

1. Did you enjoy the game? Yes
It was nice to read, and I enjoyed reading it.
4. What would you change about the game, if anything? Nothing really.
He was a great host.
Yes, maybe just a prequel episodes first.

Great game people. Congrats Town. Thank you hosts for an amazing game.

Question Time

Yes I enjoyed it. I got a really interesting role here but was killed early, still it was a fun game.

I don't know this one. It was not too bastard though.

It was interesting to read. Liked it.

Me not dying so early so I could fully utilise my role.

It didn't feel like his first game. You guys did a really good job.

Yeah sure.

Congrats to all the town for winning the game. Thanks to the hosts.
I liked my role a lot. Not sure if pretending I'm an Olive-style Oracle was a good idea, I think it made me more believable but I had to talk in irregular patterns.

A lot!
Who uses that old-fashioned scale? You mean from Mountainous to Zexy Games II :p
It wasn't very bastard imo, 1 is enough.
Once again, you should've used the Zexy to Maniacal Engineer scale here :p
It was pretty good, about Dylan/Darthwolf-level :)
Hutt's Clan was the major problem, when RainbowSkittles' role died Skullcrow could do nothing to win. I'd have them linked so they both die instead of letting an unwinnable in the game.
I also think that 5 anti-town might've been a bit too much for the size, again if the indeps were linked like Lovers it would be better.
It was a great first attempt!
Sure!

@Zexy I liked your playstyle in this game, it's nice to see that kind of roleplaying once in a while.

Yes I did.
Not very, although we never really saw the cult do much so it's kinda hard to judge it.
It was good. Short and sweet is good sometimes, especially so you don't screw up the original material :p
Agree about the Hutt Clan after the Leader died, recruits should either become vanilla or die.
I think he did a good job of answering questions and maintaining the game.
Yes, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom