• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Star Wars Mafia - Endgame: The Return of the Jedi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done town, and good game everyone!

1. Did you enjoy the game?

Affirmative
2. How bastard did you think the game was on a scale of 0 to 5?
2/5. Not much by the sense of the word, in terms of hidden actions/clauses unaware to players or changes to wincons. Some things were borderline bastard and a bit OP though. Lie detector and the clan roles could swing things easily one way or the other. The Chosen One is also a very problematic role. Not only does it effectively make the player immune to all forms of investigation, but punishes town for trying using investigative roles and punishes the clan for trying to convert them. It's a good thing Elementar died early enough so it didn't see much play, to my knowledge.
3. What did you think of the Flavor Text?
It was good!
4. What would you change about the game, if anything?
Can't think of anything other than nerfing The Chosen One.
5. Since this was Darthwolf's first game, how did you think he do as a host?
A few bumps and edges but overall a good job.
6. Would you enjoy a 2nd installment of this game, featuring the other episodes of Star Wars? Hosted by, of course, Dylan & Darthwolf?
As long as you make Jar Jar a sith lord haha

It was pretty good, about Dylan/Darthwolf-level :)
Only I made it though, so you better increase that rating to DarthWolf-level:p

It was good. Short and sweet is good sometimes, especially so you don't screw up the original material :p
Especially when you had around 2 times where you only had 5 minutes to write it.

I think he did a good job of answering questions and maintaining the game.
I often referred to Dylan first, just to be sure. Unless it was about a custom rule.

As long as you make Jar Jar a sith lord haha
Don't spoil it:p

Hey man, what ever was the drive behind this anyway?
I was wondering the same, especially with behind the scenes info.

I will share that info tomorrow when I have the time and also share my thoughts on the game.

Now that I finally have some time to make this I would like to thank everyone for playing my very first hosted game. Thanks to those who answered the questions as well, which I will answer as well.

1. Did you enjoy the game?
Hosting it was really a lot of fun, expect me to do more in the future. Any feedback, positive and negative, is always welcome. I did make some fixable mistakes and it mostly a thing of getting used to doing all the hosting work.
2. How bastard did you think the game was on a scale of 0 to 5?
There were 2 bastard elements in the game. The first one was that Elementar was a Usurper, which the other mafia members didn't know of.
The second one never came into play. If RainbowSkittles, Boba Fett, would still be alive when Skullcrow, Jabba, died he would then turn into a survivor.
So there were some small elements in it
3. What did you think of the Flavor Text?
It was fun to write them, I sometimes only had a few minutes to make something.
4. What would you change about the game, if anything?
I would have loved if the game was more active, also would love to see the Hutt clan actually using their power successfully.
6. Would you enjoy a 2nd installment of this game, featuring the other episodes of Star Wars? Hosted by, of course, Dylan & Darthwolf?
It seems that those who answered this would like it. Coming to your War Room soon!

I do have a few thoughts on the game myself.
RainbowSkittles checked Mido, so I was really confused as to why he called out on AE. His claimed result wasn't even correct.
I hoped for more usefulness out of the Force Sensitive. Flop died at the end, but Cheff and jd didn't really make use of it. I would like to ask them why for future improvement.
The Darth Vader role was a lot of fun, although strong, it did balance it in terms of how to play it, which Elementar did well. Trying to be a bit suspicous, but not to much. He got Nightwing and Pika killed, both cop checking him. @Pika_pika42 so you actually killed yourself last second.
It was amazing that Elieson rolled on the role that got a free oc, being the oc player as he is. And even contacting jd, the only other person to obtain any other oc's.
Zexy, oh man, we were so happy that you got the oracle, just as expected you played it in a fun way. But man, if only you could read your role pm better. It clearly said "Once a phase (both day and night)" yet you only used it at night.
@Skullcrow sorry for your situation, I understand your inactivity. Technically you could still win if you were the only one alive so you shouldn't be removed.
Lastly, I want to thank @Maniacal Engineer for modding this game and answering any hosting question that I had. I also want to thank @SoaringDylan in co-hosting, he helped me with learning how to host, create a part of the roles and update the game if I couldn't. In short, everything but the FT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom