• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Star Wars Mafia - Endgame: The Return of the Jedi

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the Great Oracle's plan, but he should wait. It will get the results we seek slowly, and we probably need to make a decision before that happens, today, nonetheless.

##Unvote

I am satisfied with the progression of things. Zachie, I didnt interpret #4 as justification for your actions, as I didnt't even know what game you're talking about there. I did a bit of research and came to an assumption, which is fine enough for me.

Btw Zexy, a heads-up, if you ask that question, you'll get a negative answer, because I possess one other ability which you will need me to declare if you plan to ask it, going by how the Cheff thing went. Another living player can verify this, although it is far from useful.

##Unvote

I am satisfied with the progression of things. Zachie, I didnt interpret #4 as justification for your actions, as I didnt't even know what game you're talking about there. I did a bit of research and came to an assumption, which is fine enough for me.

Elie said:
I'll unvote you when you give a reason, or admit that you never really had a reason of your own. I don't think this is too much to ask for somebody from a mafia game. If you're scum and truly unable to justify your shot on Cheff, then your lies will have brought thee low.

What exactly are you satisfied with that prompted your unvote? Zachie's only response to this post of yours was a restatement of him owning up to his mistake, which doesn't seem like the response you were looking for to warrant an unvote.

I don't really agree with a Zachie lynch. I admit that he should've checked more thoroughly instead of charging in guns blazing, but he did own up to the thing right away. Scum has no benefit from doing that.

So many cases of this sound about right, but

Vote: Elieson

A vig making a mistake of killing a townie is so common at this point. And reading and catching especially as a new player is a confusing thing.

You were also on the RS lynch. Seems like you're just going for easy mislynches.

This post is still downright offputting. Vote for me if you think my effort is scummy, ok sure, but as I pointed out, the latter half is legit wrong. I outlined why already and would like a response as to how I was on an easy mislynch of the ITP Perma-hooker

What exactly are you satisfied with that prompted your unvote? Zachie's only response to this post of yours was a restatement of him owning up to his mistake, which doesn't seem like the response you were looking for to warrant an unvote.

As for Zachie himself; He's sticking to his guns, hard. Typical Scum would have been responding this hard ultimately with some sort of bullshit backpedal excuse after everything else. I dont see scum doing what Zachie continued doing, which was maintaining his stance.

Remember, I pushed Zachie more to see how the game would react, as a whole. I didnt care about just what he would say.

As for Zachie himself; He's sticking to his guns, hard. Typical Scum would have been responding this hard ultimately with some sort of bullshit backpedal excuse after everything else. I dont see scum doing what Zachie continued doing, which was maintaining his stance.

Remember, I pushed Zachie more to see how the game would react, as a whole. I didnt care about just what he would say.
I have no problem with your reaction test. I just think the timing of your whole reveal + unvote is interesting, with the wagon forming on you and whatnot.
Heh it's ironic because you seem to be the one who did some backpedaling just now :p

@Midorikawa do you think Elieson's miller claim is fake? Otherwise I don't see why you are voting for him.

I actually forgot at the time. And when I remembered I couldn't get back on.

UNVOTE: Elieson

@Elieson As I said in the night phase if you read my post: RS was not mafia and thus should be treated as a mislynch. Reason being town did not know he was cult, and mafia probably didn't either. RS is always a strange player, and 9/10 does something that makes the thread want to lynch him. Thus he was an easy mislynch because pushing him isn't like pushing others.

@Zexy Can you use your role as a cop check? Or will it just tell you things like there are X mafia, and not "Elieson is mafia" . It might be prudent then to find out exactly how many mafia we are dealing with. We can have 3-4 judging by the numbers. With the cult it seems more likely 3 but it would help to know. Actually more than that is: How many indeps there were at the start of the game. Our current assumed numbers are at least two indeps with my claim and RS. I wouldn't doubt an SK though either. The wincon is all opposing factions.

@Zexy Can you use your role as a cop check? Or will it just tell you things like there are X mafia, and not "Elieson is mafia" . It might be prudent then to find out exactly how many mafia we are dealing with. We can have 3-4 judging by the numbers. With the cult it seems more likely 3 but it would help to know. Actually more than that is: How many indeps there were at the start of the game. Our current assumed numbers are at least two indeps with my claim and RS. I wouldn't doubt an SK though either. The wincon is all opposing factions.
The Great Oracle may ask Yes/No questions about the setup, not the game's players.
It may only be used as a cop check by confirming the existence of a claimed role, and it may also be used to estimate the amount of Imperials or independents in the game, but in a Yes/No fashion which would mean questions need to be asked in the form of "Are there X or less/more mafia/indeps" and not "How many mafia/indeps there are".

I think there's just under 3 hours left for D3

And there's 0 votes on the floor.

Ugh

@Elieson As I said in the night phase if you read my post: RS was not mafia and thus should be treated as a mislynch. Reason being town did not know he was cult, and mafia probably didn't either. RS is always a strange player, and 9/10 does something that makes the thread want to lynch him. Thus he was an easy mislynch because pushing him isn't like pushing others.

I disagree with this sentiment, because we lynched someone for doing scummy things that turned out to not be aligned with the town. It doesn't make me look any more townie or scummy since it's not like I could've been buddying or busing (him? her?) but it shouldn't be treated as a mislynch since the ITP looks like a team given the role description that Skittles flipped with having anyway. You could probably have gotten on me for suggesting Skittles > Cheff too, but with Cheff flipped town already, it's not like I was trying to step on RS to save Cheff or something

Hell, what tells you that I'm not Jabba even?

##F.o.S. Elementar

Why did you vote for Skittles before he did his weird claim-y thing, but then unvote him later on? You said you were looking for another lead, but never came back with anything. Heck, it doesn't really look like you tried.

Oh how I want to just lynch somebody, so we don't go two day phases without a lynch, and just to be smug, I could probably just slap down a vote and see whoever I want lynched since no one else seems here to stop me, but I'm not gonna make that huge of a gamble today. I'd still vote Elementar though, unless given a better reason to vote elsewhere

##F.o.S. Elementar

Why did you vote for Skittles before he did his weird claim-y thing, but then unvote him later on? You said you were looking for another lead, but never came back with anything. Heck, it doesn't really look like you tried.
This pinged me about Elementar too.

UNVOTE: RainbowSkittles

Yes, it's most likely they're going to be lynched, and I was the first to vote for them, but other than the Cheff thing (which now seems to be resolved), we won't have many other leads, and I'll be going through the thread soon to see if there's anything else worth looking at.
Why take your vote off if you think they are suspicious and going to be lynched anyway? Looking for other leads doesn't mean you have to unvote the current one, and it feels forced to just publicly announce it like this. It goes without saying that you're constantly looking for leads when you're scumhunting. This comes off as a way to distance yourself from the lynch you pushed for once the wagon grew.

Vote: Elementar

Night 3: The fall of the Chosen One
Day 3 final vote count:
Elementar (I): Slife

After the death of two people, the room got pretty quiet. Some of them wanted to out their frustration on these deaths. Near the end, one of them had enough of the waiting.
”I’ve had enough of this, it’s all your fault isn’t it?! Die!”
While saying that and before anyone had enough time to react, he took one of the axes of the guards and chopped right into one of the cloaked person. The person fell to the ground with metallic shocks. Did he kill another droid? Removing the cloak revealed that it was Darth Vader. How did nobody notice the breathing noises?
During Vader’s last breath, he said: ”I tried to bring balance to the force, by taking over the Empire. I have failed you all”

Dear Elementar,

You are Darth Vader

”No, I am your father.” - Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

darth-vader-empire-strikes-back.jpg

You are the most iconic villain in the current pop-culture. You are a dark lord of the Sith led by your master, Darth Sidious (aka Emperor Palpatine). You are strongly gifted in the Force and was freed from slavery as a child to become a Jedi. You were seen as the Chosen One, he who shall bring balance to the Force. You were eventually deceived and turned to the dark side to become Darth Vader. During the battle of Endor, you returned to the light side and destroyed your former Sith Master. Thus he fulfilled the prophecy and brought the balance back.

Because of this, you are 1x Bulletproof. You will survive 1 shot at you life.
Next, you are also the Chosen One. If someone successfully targets you at night, that player will die.
Finally, you are also the Usurper. Besides your Mafia win condition, in order for you to win the Godfather must die before the endgame. Both win conditions must be met for you to win. You cannot use the Mafia Night Kill on the Godfather.

You are aligned with the Galactic Empire and you win when all opposing factions are eliminated.
Elementar was lynched. He was 1x Bulletproof, Chosen One & Usurper

It is now Night 3. The phase will end in 24 hours. (-3 min)

PS from Darthwolf:
The host is sad as he discovered that his favorite Star Wars character died.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom